Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Why are you using the old ugly purple holders in stead of the 2.1's?

He just got the today....give it some time.

Yea but they are ONE95's so he's saying why would you take the white LS2's off and put on the purplish tone ones.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that maybe he bought them used and that he had absolutely nothing to do with putting LSP's on.

I guess gettin' them a little late is better than never... they feel great right out of the box (I recall my 90AG's being quite uncomfy pre-bake), getting them heated, sharpened tomorrow and skating tomorrow night for the first time in over 2 months.

IMG_0247.jpg

just picked up these today, i was told they were 9 d but when i took out the insoles its said 9 EA. does any one know the difference in the 2 widths?

img1656hp1.th.jpg

yea i know there ugly they came with the skates.

just picked up these today, i was told they were 9 d but when i took out the insoles its said 9 EA. does any one know the difference in the 2 widths?

Im thinking they are prostocks, noticed the holes drilled in the bottem, so the pro probably ordered them like that.

Im thinking they are prostocks, noticed the holes drilled in the bottem, so the pro probably ordered them like that.

They are custom skates, the E is a dead giveaway.

As far as the holders are concerned, NBH wouldn't put a copper rivet in the toe of ONE skate.

Ah, bummer.... Just realized if I bake my new AGX skates tomorrow morning, I shouldn't skate on them for 24 hours?? Booooo! I mean, if the shop I go to does them by noon, would skating at midnight cause any damage? One would think aboot 13 hours should be enough for glues and materials to settle?

Ah, bummer.... Just realized if I bake my new AGX skates tomorrow morning, I shouldn't skate on them for 24 hours?? Booooo! I mean, if the shop I go to does them by noon, would skating at midnight cause any damage? One would think aboot 13 hours should be enough for glues and materials to settle?

You would be fine

If any doubt, put them in the freezer for a bit.

img1656hp1.th.jpg

a person i played with had the same exact skates. Although i believe he had a different tongue on his.