Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How does one go about ordering "custom" 6.0s. CCM only makes custom Vector Pros.

Wrong usage word - Custom..as in..me ordering directly from the factory..not me going to my LHS and getting them to order for me.

Putting up my sticks now skates will be up soon

dscf05263gl.th.jpg

dscf05275hz.th.jpg

Vapor V R2 Xn10 Response Vapor XX Response Plus Synergy SL(sold) and soon to add Warrior DoloMite

Edited by Geeno_56

How does one go about ordering "custom" 6.0s. CCM only makes custom Vector Pros.

Wrong usage word - Custom..as in..me ordering directly from the factory..not me going to my LHS and getting them to order for me.

speaking of custom vectors...

dsc020337xk.th.jpg

i would be reluctant, but if you really need the gloves i would sell, since i have my morrisons right now.

Edited by flaming_june

Would you sell those Nylon Eastons?

Theres a store in Edmonton that has some Oilers GU/GI gear. I'm sure they have some Cleary gloves if not they should have some other gloves like that with another name on them.

dsc020019ur.th.jpg

dsc020020rb.th.jpg

dsc020038mu.th.jpg

custom sherwood sop5030, rh, modified chelios curve, aka my "baby"

dsc020046me.th.jpg

dsc020056br.th.jpg

dsc020062cc.th.jpg

Hey june, just curious as to who did that holder swap on your eastons? I tried mine and they didn't come out well enough so I put my Razor Bladz back on, now they look like something outa frankinstien with all the copper rivets <_< .

dsc020019ur.th.jpg

dsc020020rb.th.jpg

dsc020038mu.th.jpg

custom sherwood sop5030, rh, modified chelios curve, aka my "baby"

dsc020046me.th.jpg

dsc020056br.th.jpg

dsc020062cc.th.jpg

I wouldnt mind that curve in a lefty! How much did that cost? Did you order from your LHS or just pick it up in the trash :P

ice level, source for sports in richmond, canada did the chassis swap on those easton airs. they did a great job on the holders. it was 120 cdn.

those sherwood 5030sop's costed an arm and a leg. they were 40 cdn each plus tax, min order was 12. great sticks, stiff blade.

oh yes, they were from my lhs, ice level again..

Edited by flaming_june

Theres a store in Edmonton that has some Oilers GU/GI gear. I'm sure they have some Cleary gloves if not they should have some other gloves like that with another name on them.

If you have a chance could you check it out for me, I need 14" New Prefered.

If you find some PM me.

If you have a chance could you check it out for me, I need 14" New Prefered.

If you find some PM me.

Same here. THeres no rush for me.

Here is a pic of my TPS HGT Pro's. I use em for High School hockey.

hgt17ng.th.jpg

*Note* The green is actually tape i put on for fun to see what it looks like. The gloves are all black with white lettering really.

Here is a pic of my TPS HGT Pro's. I use em for High School hockey.

hgt17ng.th.jpg

*Note* The green is actually tape i put on for fun to see what it looks like. The gloves are all black with white lettering really.

Thats pretty cool. I used to do the same thing a while back. Whenever I'd get on a different team, I just retape them to the team colors. He he.

20050929image00037jt.jpg

Thats cool.

Thats also the best thread on msh in my view, cause i dont like these promotional pictures on the internet so you can see things how tehy 'really' look like.