Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I liked this thread more when we were "showing off" gear we have not gear we might someday buy. So...

Looks like MIA/Warrior thumb numbers.

Was at the Avs game (which resulted in a pathetic 7-2 loss to the ducks) and picked up this guy in the shop.

Kyle Cumiskey Pro stock S17, 85-90 flex, forsberg-ish curve.

Had wanted to try an S17 for a while and figured this was my chance in a good curve and flex for me.

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

Was at the Avs game (which resulted in a pathetic 7-2 loss to the ducks) and picked up this guy in the shop.

Kyle Cumiskey Pro stock S17, 85-90 flex, forsberg-ish curve.

Had wanted to try an S17 for a while and figured this was my chance in a good curve and flex for me.

Stick Picture.

Stick Picture.

Stick Picture.

Is it actually an S17?

I'm sure it is.

Do all nhl rinks have a pro shop in them? And if Vancouver does someone needs to fill me in on where it is!

No, not all do. I know they'll most likely have a game used/souvenir shop, but no guarantee if they'll have anything more than $500 gloves and sticks.

There isn't a pro shop at the Pepsi center, they just have a corner in the back of the "Altitude Authentics" gift shop devoted to a few sticks, gloves, and occasionally some goalie pads.

And as for the graphics, I have seen worse graphic lining-up than that on retail sticks, It doesn't bother me.

well its really a new shop just opened when they made the new training complex.

They say they have extra new sticks and gear of players straight from the equip manager so its not game-used stock most likely just over's of it

Edited by Globalz

my equipment

245d9u8.jpg

skates

top to bottom

NBH flex light 16s

Bauer Impacts 3000

old ccm tacks

and old bauer's lol cant remember what they are

23kwxmr.jpg

sticks

from left to right

bauer composite

Easton grip light

Easton stealth cnt

NBH one90

2v30jmg.jpg

and a bunch of other stuff lol

Dont the Habs sell stuff at the Bell Center? I was there a few years ago and they had a rack of older game used sticks at the shop by the box office.

What they used to have was VERY limited....the new store is supposed to be expanded. I didn't get in there last I went.

my equipment

*first pic*

Pretty sure they were called "Air 50's" which is printed on the side, they had those and "Air 90's" if I remember correctly and maybe even a lower end one as well. I completely forgot about those skates, I had those 50's and loved them but wanted the 90's so bad; they reminded me of the Mega 1090's in a way which is what attracted me to them.

my equipment

*first pic*

Pretty sure they were called "Air 50's" which is printed on the side, they had those and "Air 90's" if I remember correctly and maybe even a lower end one as well. I completely forgot about those skates, I had those 50's and loved them but wanted the 90's so bad; they reminded me of the Mega 1090's in a way which is what attracted me to them.

no there air 30's i just looked i liked em alot then i grew out of em :(

my equipment

*first pic*

no there air 30's i just looked i liked em alot then i grew out of em :(

My bad, my work computer must no be that sharp of a screen. Yea those skates were nice.

Dont the Habs sell stuff at the Bell Center? I was there a few years ago and they had a rack of older game used sticks at the shop by the box office.

What they used to have was VERY limited....the new store is supposed to be expanded. I didn't get in there last I went.

Next sale will be held in Brossard, date to be confirmed soon.

For anyone thinking of buying Warrior Hustler pants...they run a bit big. I took a pic comparing them to my Bauer Supreme 70's (which I am replacing because they are not very protective, although extremely mobile and comfortable). The Hustlers are a size small as are the Bauers. I'm 5'7 125lbs. Sending these back for an XS.

Warrior Hustler S:

3389223164_8443f7db1c.jpg

Bauer Supreme 70 S:

3389223170_f33fcc3e4e.jpg

and yes, I often do wear my gear around the house for no good reason, but I feel this had reason.