Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey troy, how was the transition from XXXs to one95s? I've been in my XXXs for 3 years and I'm just curious about the difference in fit, and yea I am going to try skates on before buying lol.

I made the mistake of going with D width 95s. They worked well until the interior padding really started to break in after six months, then there was just too much room in the forefoot for me. If you were as happy with the fit of your XXXs as I was, I would definitely recommend C width 95s. The extra volume was a nice change however.

Here is also a pair of my Reebok pro gloves, I will probably put them for sale soon, as I picked up some Easton pro gloves instead :)

rbkpro2.JPG

Here is also a pair of my Reebok pro gloves, I will probably put them for sale soon, as I picked up some Easton pro gloves instead :)

Beauties, wish I had the money <_<

Edited by JoeyJ0506

Those look like the ones from Grand Rapids.

If you don't mind me asking what number is written in marker on the cuff or palm ?

Got bored and whited out the bottom of the Easton. I followed the original spot where it faded from blue to silver. Looks pretty good I think.

Very cool paint job. After viewing a few pictures of sticks that had been painted I decided to do a little touch up on my Easton ST. The paint had a loooot of chips and scratches so I figured a fresh coat of paint could be cool.

The result:

StickPaint.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Thanks guys. Hopefully the paint will hold up for a little while.

looks real good...did you put clear coat over it?

Not yet, but I think I have some down in the basement. I might give it a spray or two with that tonight.

Edited by ][ncognito

The stick looks really good Incognito. If I were you I'd give it a shot or two with the clearcoat. I didn't do that with mine and it's already got loads of chips on it. I'm going to have to sand mine down and repaint it and give it some clearcoat. NOT looking forward to the 20 or so grams that it will add!!! (kidding)

Just got done dying my pitch holders for my new Boss ice skates. Just have to mount them.

Looks great! Give us an update on how they feel when you skate on them. I'm thinking of doing the same B)