Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Apparantly none of you use the free snipe sites, huh? ;) Figure out what the max is you're willing to pay... enter it... and usually anywhere from 5-8 seconds before the auction ends your bid is placed. Some pay snipe sites push the window down closer but there are those I know who've lost out due to trying to use a snipe bid under 3-5 seconds.

Why go to another site when you can just set your maximum bid and Ebay automatically bids for you until it's above your maximum or you win.

Awesome elbows, I am always trying to find those in Medium. Where you pick those up?

what size are those jofas?

dibs if they're the right size and you dont like them. ;)

Arent those dime a dozen in Switzerland??? I believe they are made there no? :D

Edited by automorph

Awesome elbows, I am always trying to find those in Medium. Where you pick those up?
what size are those jofas?

dibs if they're the right size and you dont like them. ;)

Arent those dime a dozen in Switzerland??? I believe they are made there no? :D

Slight difference between switzerland and sweden that often goes unnoticed.. :P but no they arent, and since rbk bought it jofa has vanished.

Large.

I might not have ever bought them if my Bauers were not ancient; trying to find another pair of those is impossible.

how big are you, weight height etc?

where did you manage to find a pair?

Apparantly none of you use the free snipe sites, huh? ;) Figure out what the max is you're willing to pay... enter it... and usually anywhere from 5-8 seconds before the auction ends your bid is placed. Some pay snipe sites push the window down closer but there are those I know who've lost out due to trying to use a snipe bid under 3-5 seconds.

Why go to another site when you can just set your maximum bid and Ebay automatically bids for you until it's above your maximum or you win.

because lets say theres one bidde. no pressure right? the you put your bid on ebay and it automatically shows up that hes been outbid. if you use an outside site it wont bid till 5 sec left and now th original bidder has no time to bid back. so now instead of a bid war you won your item alot cheaper most likely

Finally got the issue with Hockey Monkey resolved:

Am I going colorblind or did you not want the Islanders/Oilers Blue/orange ??? ;)

What made you settle on those?

This was waiting for me at my house when I got home.

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

Did my best to take a picture of the Octagon Shape, also the shaft has a feel very similar to the CNT but a bit toned down. I haven't used it yet, hoping to get out and shoot for a bit tomorrow.

Thanks guys, they are even better in person. Plastic inserts everywhere, very soft palms, and they fit me perfectly. Not quite the royal blue and orange I had originally ordered, but these will do nicely. I think I might just have to order another pair in Minnesota colors B)

hey if u dont like them ill take them off of you. lol they would match my teams jersey great. =P but they are sick gloves i wish i had the funds to pick them up.

*Souray Mission Gloves*

Since when did Souray use Mission gloves? I had a pair of his Easton's when he was in Montreal.

*Souray Mission Gloves*

Since when did Souray use Mission gloves? I had a pair of his Easton's when he was in Montreal.

I've never seen him in Mission gloves.

The digital palm is what got my attention. Long fingers on them, I barely touch the tips of the fingers. Size 16"

Nice Hawkeyes colors :)

Hi-lighter?

Bingo! Got brave and did what I wanted to do after thinking about it for 10 minutes, lol. Perfect color match. Permanent yellow on the lettering and logo and also blacked out the white stripe along the back of the gloves.

Hawkeye fan? C'mon man. Haha.

Good God... tell me you're not a 'Clones fan! Actually we're UNI faithful but also follow the Hawks. And the Waterloo Black Hawks. ;)

Not just a fan, a student-athlete fan!

New Twig arrived today along with new wheels for the new skates:

Dolomite HD Nipple Grip 75 Flex Fedorov Curve

2wd3mlu.jpg

Labeda Gripper 76A wheels on KOR Shift 1's with Sprungs:

faoo0g.jpg

sorry for the dumb question, but what are digital palms? what are the advantages/disadvantages? and what kind of material are they made from?

Digital is a performance palm. It's what the palms of some golf gloves are made of. It's very thin which offers a superb feel but because of this it rips quicker than other palms.

That Sedin curve looks real nice, reminds me of a Stall P91A but more closed and maybe a touch larger curve, I'd love a curve like that.
I knew it! I've probably been outbidding him all along, it's been between me and only one other guy throughout the auction.

Ebay 101... If you waited til the final minutes to place your bid you may have been able to get them for a lot less ;) I never place a bid with more than 5 minutes to go (usually try to wait til under 1 minute to be honest), especially when you think someone else is watching/bidding

Unfortunately I tore my ACL a few weeks ago and am in the process of planning my next course of action, so that means no new gear for me for a while, I'm spending my money on camera gear and/or car parts for the time being (although I'm going to try to get to the Islanders sale to see what I can pick up, I'll make sure to report back if I do).

Off topic from show it off, but I only bid with 5 secs left. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why people bid on items days and hours in advance, unless there is a reserve. Can someone explain?

A little late, but ebay put in a new feature to combat snipers where you enter in your maximum and it will rebid for you if somebody else places a bid, and your bid will be the lowest necessary to top theirs. So you can enter in 250 or whatever and the system will bid $1 for the opening bid, and when you come in and place a $50 dollar bid, it'll go up to $50.25, and then you go to $100, and it'll top you until you go higher then the other guy's limit.

Quite effective anti snipe measure, as you may have learned. The biggest complaints e-bay gets are about people who bid like you, they decided to do something about it.