Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

At the Oilers' team sale there were tonnes of gloves never used in a game by the players. For example Visnovsky Torpso's, Cogliano Fuel Pros. They may however been tested in practice or warm-up and therefore still have the name stitched on.

That Sedin curve looks real nice, reminds me of a Stall P91A but more closed and maybe a touch larger curve, I'd love a curve like that.
I knew it! I've probably been outbidding him all along, it's been between me and only one other guy throughout the auction.

Ebay 101... If you waited til the final minutes to place your bid you may have been able to get them for a lot less ;) I never place a bid with more than 5 minutes to go (usually try to wait til under 1 minute to be honest), especially when you think someone else is watching/bidding

Unfortunately I tore my ACL a few weeks ago and am in the process of planning my next course of action, so that means no new gear for me for a while, I'm spending my money on camera gear and/or car parts for the time being (although I'm going to try to get to the Islanders sale to see what I can pick up, I'll make sure to report back if I do).

Off topic from show it off, but I only bid with 5 secs left. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why people bid on items days and hours in advance, unless there is a reserve. Can someone explain?

A little late, but ebay put in a new feature to combat snipers where you enter in your maximum and it will rebid for you if somebody else places a bid, and your bid will be the lowest necessary to top theirs. So you can enter in 250 or whatever and the system will bid $1 for the opening bid, and when you come in and place a $50 dollar bid, it'll go up to $50.25, and then you go to $100, and it'll top you until you go higher then the other guy's limit.

Quite effective anti snipe measure, as you may have learned. The biggest complaints e-bay gets are about people who bid like you, they decided to do something about it.

Umm... isn't that how eBay has always worked? eBay actually encourages sniping because if you had placed a previous bid on an item, you can do the fast-bid during the last hour where you don't have to go through the confirmation pages.

Here is why sniping works: Lets say you do it your way, and you put in a high first bid. Someone comes in and bids until they are winning, and you come back and out bid him, and so on and things get expensive. Whereas if you put in a high first bid, and I wait until the last few seconds to bid the maximum of what I am willing to pay, I would have saved a lot of money.

Sniping bids on eBay is dangerously addictive. It's also pretty funny knowing someone is probably royally pissed at you. :P I've received a couple of profanity-laced messages from guys I outbid before eBay started hiding the bidder's user IDs.

Edited by Guitarmy

Easton GX 9800's:

I don't waste my time with that 9800 shit, Just 800, 1350, and 9500. 9800's lost the soul that was present in the earlier Gel and Air series.

Which is the difference between these models?????? :huh:

Thanks

Construction and features. 800 had a gel pack in the top of hand. 1350 and 9500 had an air pack on top.. 9500 had a Grip palm. Plus, they all take forever and a day to break in.

I had a pair of Eastons 15 years ago when I started playing and it was hell to break in gloves back than.

Construction and features. 800 had a gel pack in the top of hand. 1350 and 9500 had an air pack on top.. 9500 had a Grip palm. Plus, they all take forever and a day to break in.

Drew which one was the top model, which one do you recomend?

Edited by Tsubasa27

9500, 7500 and 1350 were their top models. 7500 was a nylon version of the 9500 and the 1350 was a smaller glove and all leather as well. All had tackified palms but 1350 was my first glove love.

You're forgetting the 1300 model as well which were the nylon version of the 1350.

I agree with Mack, 1350 were my first 'glove love' as well.

Edited by the_game

HPIM0079.jpg

HPIM0077.jpg

Finally. Got them off the hockey shop, there not custom just xl on a 10.5 skate. Long enough? Not bad for $62.50 shipped. I dont mind getting a pair on an older pair of skates because my next pair im gonna try n find white pumps too.

Edited by Leafsrule16

You're forgetting the 1300 model as well which were the nylon version of the 1350.

I agree with Mack, 1350 were my fist 'glove love' as well.

Uh, what? :o

I agree with Mack, 1350 were my first 'glove love' as well.

Uh, what? :o

Fixed.

pics

Finally. Got them off the hockey shop, there not custom just xl on a 10.5 skate. Long enough? Not bad for $62.50 shipped. I dont mind getting a pair on an older pair of skates because my next pair im gonna try n find white pumps too.

nice...gonna put tuuks on them?

pics

nice...gonna put tuuks on them?

I have a pair of custom+'s right now, i just have to take them to a place who can do it for me. Ive had the skates stock for a season trying to find the tongues and found a real sick pair online not too long ago, still quite a bit of life left in the skates anyways probably do me another season before i get new ones, still probably going to buy a pair off the hockeyshop now in advance.

Those skates are a thing of beauty, pretty much exactly what i want to get, im jealous haha

If i ever get the tuuks on them ill post a up another pic. White custom+'s i had laying around for my xxx's i never put on.

Did the Hockey Shop install the white tongues or did you take them elsewhere??

Got these in the mail today. Didn't read the description before I bid, and the pic made them look red. Needless to say I wanted red over orange, but oh well. Gonna try them out tomorrow night, hopefully sew sem velcro in tonight. I'm surprised, they're not that much smaller than my retail EDGE socks.

100_0957.jpg