Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I want me some of those Sabres pants too...great colors...so glad they went back to the old colors and got rid of the black and red.

Spezza Pro Stock, im in the process of getting customs done now.

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Antoine Vermette Pro Returns when he played for the Sens (Not sure if he actually used 40's because i always see him with SWD), i got them because they are the size i want (14") with a 1" shortened cuff.

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Looks like someone is a Nike Bauer whore ^_^

Hey, there's a pair of Tackla pants in there. LOL. I was in my formidable teenage years when Federov sported those damn white skates, and have been a fan ever since. Gotta say the NBH is way better than the Nikes though.

The Sabres pants are a size medium, size 50.

Finally home after a long day.

Some guys CCM 652's. Real beauties, haha.

photo0013ech.th.jpg

1995ish? My dad has a similar pair except his have the pumps, come to think of it he has a few pairs of old skates like that. I wore them on the outdoor rink once, your right technology has come a long way.

One of the best sticks Easton ever produced, IMO. The Pro Stocks were beasts.

img1692k.jpg

1995ish? My dad has a similar pair except his have the pumps, come to think of it he has a few pairs of old skates like that. I wore them on the outdoor rink once, your right technology has come a long way.

'93, '94' or '95. Not really sure.

Such a basic looking skate, yet sharp looking.

img1692k.jpg

What curve? Don't say modano or I may have to steal it.

*Easton Stealth*

It's a pro stock, but it's very Modano-like.

img1693m.jpg

img1695w.jpg

Hey, there's a pair of Tackla pants in there. LOL. I was in my formidable teenage years when Federov sported those damn white skates, and have been a fan ever since. Gotta say the NBH is way better than the Nikes though.

Really nice Sabres stuff. Did you get the pants and gloves at a team sale or eBay or what? The Tackla's are awesome.

Really nice Sabres stuff. Did you get the pants and gloves at a team sale or eBay or what? The Tackla's are awesome.

All Ebay. I would kill to get to a team sale, but for now it's too far a drive. I would really love a pair of Buffalo XXXX gloves. The 4 rolls are sweet, but I love the fit and feel of the Vapor line. The Tackla pants are also really nice. Way more padding than anything else I've ever worn. I got them a couple of months into the 06 season when they first switched to the new colors, so it doesn't even have the Sabres logo on the leg. That's the only downside.

Hey mate, who are you getting the customs made by?

Easton, you just have to do it through your LHS.

Hey mate, who are you getting the customs made by?

Easton, you just have to do it through your LHS.

What's the minimum order (12?) and how much?

*Easton Stealth*

It's a pro stock, but it's very Modano-like.

img1692k.jpg

Saw one of these (LH) at the Canucks equipment sale ($100), it was mint and said "RICHARDS" on it, assuming it was Brad Richards'.

Edited by Citixen