Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks guys! Room is still a work in progress

Guitarmy, yep, both are EPP. The fit is similiar to my rbk 6k helmet. fits really nice and very light compared to my 9500. It's a shame that these helmets probably won't make it to retail. Unless JR knows anything about it.

fieldofdreams, Tape Tiger is a tool that's supposed to make the removal of tape on your stick blades easier. IMO didnt really work for me but I'll keep it in the bag since there's a mini stone on it.

IMG_0455.jpg

Why the Macbook on that shelf? LOL

Edited by Citixen

I thought the same thing. At least put the MSH page on the screen. Very nice set up though.

For jamming while packing up

I thought the same thing. At least put the MSH page on the screen. Very nice set up though.

LOL yea I was cleaning up in the room and snappin photos so I brought it down to listen to some tunes. Gotta love my macbook!

Picked these up a couple weeks back, took a while to find them at the right size/price.

Jofa 9144 Pro

I'm loving the Jofa elbow pads. How similar are the new Reebok ones considering they say they are modeled after the Jofa's?

Also, any way to find those under $40-$50 bucks???

HPIM0089.jpg

A couple things i picked up this season, the g9's arnt new i just got longer tongues on them. Everything else is. The stealth i got mid season as a replacement, i used to have a few more. I have many more sticks this is just about 50% of stuff i picked up exclusively this year, im a whore.

Oh yeah, i piled all that wood myself.

Edited by Leafsrule16

I may be wrong, but is that an 8k in the back of all your sticks? if it is, how do u like it, im considering getting one

Its a 8k 2 peice, wanted to put use to some of the blades i have laying around, mission blade in it. Honestly i love it. I had 15 sticks mid season before i parted with a few of them and the 8k is one of my favorite, the only stick i really liked more was the cnt stealth. Its pretty solid and kicks hard, never used grip before i dont mind it at all.

Alright, since the last time i posted my pick ups from the Leafs Equipment Sale, I've added some more items to my collection:

And the rest of the hockey room (inspired by one of the members on here, can't remember his name but he has the skate sharpener in there as well!)

Looking good, I believe the member you refereed to was me. I know what you mean by work in progress, mines has been tweaked numerous times. I'll post updated pics soon.

Picked these up a couple weeks back, took a while to find them at the right size/price.

Jofa 9144 Pro

I'm loving the Jofa elbow pads. How similar are the new Reebok ones considering they say they are modeled after the Jofa's?

Also, any way to find those under $40-$50 bucks???

I honestly don't know how the new RBK's compare. I know the 7k Pro is identical to this pad except for the liner.

$40 or $50 is doable, just be very patient and be willing to take a slightly used pair.

Ive lurked into this thread too many times without posting something so B)

DSC_0532.jpg

Sande The Show OPS duke 22 curve

The Hockey Club OPS Hustler curve

Warrior franchise Zbynek Michalek pro stock

Mia//Rbk pro return

and last but not least pro stock dog :lol:

well he's a cross breed dog mixed Shih Tzu and Bichon but he's more of a shih then a bichon :P he got trimmed recently aswell had hairs to the ground :D