Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Its an intrigue, lots of them over here.

So you mean Intrigue=Genesis ?

no its a euro only genesis, i dont know what he means by saying its an intrigue

Hmmmm lets see, well, one the shaft it says Intrigue maybe? No mention of genesis on them over here......

I'm due for some new gloves. Thinking ONE90 or custom Eagles.

Hi, JR. Will you be getting custom colored ONE90's if you decide to go with them?

Its an intrigue, lots of them over here.

So you mean Intrigue=Genesis ?

no its a euro only genesis, i dont know what he means by saying its an intrigue

Hmmmm lets see, well, one the shaft it says Intrigue maybe? No mention of genesis on them over here......

Two totally different sticks.That stick was a Genesis not an intrigue.It says Genesis right on it.

Why would I want black/green Eagles?

most of your gloves seem to be black so im guessing you like that colour but only highlight a bit of the glove green like as much yellow as there is on the MHS missions. I just thought it would look coll and i would buy them even if they did't match my team colours (and if I could afford them :blink: )

Well along with my NEW Mission Intake Helmet, and my Warrior starskie, I had another Warrior come in from Saginaw Peranis (85flex this time) woohoo, just in time for my Blenheim tourny this weekend! (BIG HUGE thanks to netminder32 for supporting my gear whoring habit.. love ya babe! :D )

staskie-intake.jpg

Edited by MissConduct

my stuff

img19061ov.jpg

Is that the 1xcel half visor I sold you way back when? How's it doing?

Its is. The visor's on its last leg though. I've used it a lot over the past two summers and its pretty scratched up. Its been solid though.

Edited by PBRyan

Well along with my NEW Mission Intake Helmet, and my Warrior starskie, I had another Warrior come in from Saginaw Peranis (85flex this time) woohoo, just in time for my Blenheim tourny this weekend! (BIG HUGE thanks to netminder32 for supporting my gear whoring habit.. love ya babe! :D )

staskie-intake.jpg

I swear your helmet is vancouver navy...Thats REALLY dark

Not that it matters, but im getting that color so.

staskie-intake.jpg

I swear your helmet is vancouver navy...Thats REALLY dark

Not that it matters, but im getting that color so.

I dunno.. it just says "navy" on the box. was a little darker then my itech navy so I liked it hehe

isn't that a bauer cage

niether...i just rigged the CCM chin cup with the bauer strap to make the chin cup removable...I actually have one of those Underarmor chin cup covers that I want to put on there...