Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

TBL, those Vapors look super sharp. What's the fit like?

They fit nearly identical to the Vapor XXX glove, the cuff is a bit smaller than the XXX but more open than the XXXX. Very nice fitting glove.

My latest picks up from last week and the week before. 2010 Dolomite Spynes Non Grip, and a brand new pair of Easton GX 1350's.

img2039zk.jpg

Thats keeping it real. I loved those back in the day. Fortunately a local shop who is known for holding on to old things because they dont come down on their prices is having a warehouse sale next weekend, so Ill see what I can find:)

Probably a Zherdev, he has used 85 and up to the 95-100 flex that is the Kovy pro, exact same pattern as the Kovy. Aaand obviously he has used that graphics package as I have one from eBay... The seller had to sell at least 6 of them.

Edited by TBLfan

Well then up to 110. He's pretty much used every flex, the one I have is exactly like the Kovy pro, 100 flex. I just saw one someplace that was an 85 flex.

It's amazing how many players will change to what's working for other players. St Louis' pattern is the Brad Richards pro. Brashear supposedly now with the Ovechkin pro. Etc..

Edited by TBLfan

Just got in some DD's for the summer. 100 flex P91 clone, grip. Not a huge fan of the graphics. Might end up spraying the bottom half. Just a little too loud than I what I normally prefer. Other than that they are really nice. Might as well give a shout out to TSR for the hook up.

002mdj.th.jpg

003rb.th.jpg

Just got in some DD's for the summer. 100 flex P91 clone, grip. Not a huge fan of the graphics. Might end up spraying the bottom half. Just a little too loud than I what I normally prefer. Other than that they are really nice. Might as well give a shout out to TSR for the hook up.

That is actually calm for Warrior. Nice sticks, how much that run you?