Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Adam, I wouldn't be surprised if other guys from the Caps are using the same pattern. I know there's a guy on the Panthers that uses the pattern. I have to say, I'm disappointed that more guys are trying Ovechkin's pattern over the Kovalchuk pro. The Kovy pro is much easier to get used to, quickly and well, I just want to hoard more of them. :P

Are they 14 or 15" ?

I ordered a pair of Whalers 15" yesterday :D

14" I probably should have gone with 15" but the shortness of the cuff is more important than the finger length to me. The gussets stretch. ;)

Well the dragons are kind of......whats the word I'm thinking of...........retarded. Plus I always like the orange on the dolos rather than the lime green they went to this year. They charged me 90 a piece. Can't beat that.

Well the dragons are kind of......whats the word I'm thinking of...........retarded. Plus I always like the orange on the dolos rather than the lime green they went to this year. They charged me 90 a piece. Can't beat that.

Don't you just love to stock up on gear? Best feeling in the world!

Don't you just love to stock up on gear? Best feeling in the world!

No, breaking that gear in is the best feeling in the world <_< And I'm going to post a few pics of my new mini collector of Sande gloves soon. I'm hooked.

I think the dragons look pretty cool. Seems to be the right mix of color and spaced out enough on the stick.

That's a lot of cuff for your, TBL. Are you going to tinker with them at all?

Nah, it's good. With the floating slash guard on my right elbow pad I have mild overlapping, but that's the point of that slash guard. On my upper hand(with no slash guard), I haven plenty of space. They really are closer to the XXX than the XXXX. The XXX, in my opinion, was the best glove ever designed for a true feeling of unrestricted movement... the X:60s have a slightly smaller circumference of cuff but you don't feel the difference.

img3213xu.jpg

This digital palm is weird though, it feels thicker than any other digital palm I've used and it's stiffer. I'm sure it will soften up a bit but normally digital palms feel softer out of the box.

Edited by TBLfan

This digital palm is weird though, it feels thicker than any other digital palm I've used and it's stiffer. I'm sure it will soften up a bit but normally digital palms feel softer out of the box.

QFT

fury diamondback standard shaft with p92 one95 blade....lighter than most ops ive held. cant wait to try this thing out tommorow. btw anyone ver seen this shaft around? i couldnt find anything on this model fury.

0501100118-01.jpg

0501100118-00.jpg

team canada xxx's?

I have bauer branded xxx in the same color. Came with an extra palm. Also have some nb branded ones too

Yeah, Team Canada XXXs for Andrew Ference....not sure when he ever played for Team Canada, but some great gloves nonetheless.

Probably world championships. Nice gloves.

Pretty sure you're right. I have Savard team Canada XXXs and that's the only thought I had of the origin of those gloves.

I wish they would have modded the colorway a bit to better differentiate the Canada XXXs from the stock colorway.

Pretty sure you're right. I have Savard team Canada XXXs and that's the only thought I had of the origin of those gloves.

I wish they would have modded the colorway a bit to better differentiate the Canada XXXs from the stock colorway.

Definitely agree there. Same goes for the Team Canada 4 rolls. Same as the stock black/red 4 rolls.

And I also think the 'TSR' on the cuff is kinda cheesy...but I figured I wont be finding 13" UMaine 4 rolls anywhere else for a while, so I might as well take it while I can. Does anyone know if its possible to get it taken out? Not crucial or anything, just wondering.

Definitely agree there. Same goes for the Team Canada 4 rolls. Same as the stock black/red 4 rolls.

And I also think the 'TSR' on the cuff is kinda cheesy...but I figured I wont be finding 13" UMaine 4 rolls anywhere else for a while, so I might as well take it while I can. Does anyone know if its possible to get it taken out? Not crucial or anything, just wondering.

Totally agree with you, it won't stop me from getting them. I just thought it was a little strange. If I pick them up I'll probably do what Harte suggested. Still a very sweet pick up. I've got the matching socks and have been wanting the gloves for a while. Funny how a $12 pair of socks will now result in a $120 glove purchase...

Go to a crafts store and get a seam ripper. It'll probably run you 2-3 dollars and is made for things like this.

TSR on the cuff? Grrr... BTW, I've been trying to get pics of my semi-comprehensive glove collection but the camera won't cooperate! 

Edited by gxc999

Probably a Zherdev, he has used 85 and up to the 95-100 flex that is the Kovy pro, exact same pattern as the Kovy. Aaand obviously he has used that graphics package as I have one from eBay... The seller had to sell at least 6 of them.

I'd seen one of his too, but this one's a lot more closed than what I'd seen. Plus his at least had his name on it. I got around to getting a handle made for it and tho nothing was inside the shaft, on the bottom of it was "200313153 HDXS." I want to assume that this is just an HD repainted as an AK, but who knows with Innorrior.