Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Sick Sholdies Lilcharlie

and yeah i was gunna ask the same thing larrivee lets get a group shot.

and also what size skates does st.louis wear

jschlenske> Damn ... that's just brillant. I hope i'll have the same kind of room in my house later.

F..... incredible how u can afford all the stuff (full of high end products) it looks like a purehockey!

New Arrivals (Gloves today, TO's and 7500 a few weeks ago)

Lastly, Big feet, little feet (Lecavalier, St Louis)

You still have the Andreychuk's? I thought you moved them already.

Where'd you score the Cooper shoulders at Charlie? I've missed out on a couple sets of those on eBay.

I got mine from Ebay. I can't believe how lucky I got. I was the only bidder on them, so I ending up scoring these for $50 plus $10 for shipping. Not a bad deal at all. I wouldn't mind getting a pair of the SBDII's, though. The III's are a little heavier and bulkier than I thought they would be, but no regrets getting them. After a few modifications they fit me like a glove now.

Totally out of nowhere Bob. I logged onto facebook and I saw on the homepage a pic of gloves tagged to my name, that was the first I had heard of them. I contacted PSHG and they were like, "Ya, just got them in, send 2nd payment and they'll be mailed today."

I placed the order on 25th or 25th of april so I think I was a couple days ahead of you, so you should be seeing yours any day now :)

I'll have to agree with him. It's boring as hell seing the same glove in different colors again and again.

the day they decide to embroider the cuff typeset, i'll join the club.

i have to admit, the appeal is fading on me... even though i dont know a single person with custom franchises... only what i see here.

the day they decide to embroider the cuff typeset, i'll join the club.

i have to admit, the appeal is fading on me... even though i dont know a single person with custom franchises... only what i see here.

I still absolutely love them. In fact, I'll pay shipping if anybody wants to send me theirs :P

I'll have to agree with him. It's boring as hell seing the same glove in different colors again and again.

I can see where you're coming from, but when you or someone else posts something that doesn't interest me, I, like an adult, just move along and go about my day not feeling the need to to post a useless comment. Thats all I was trying to get at.

Still like seeing custom franchises just to seen what designs people come up with

I look forward to the day when we can customize a pair of AK-27 Pros, or something along those lines. Fully sublimated graphics packages would be amazing.

I look forward to the day when we can customize a pair of AK-27 Pros, or something along those lines. Fully sublimated graphics packages would be amazing.

You and me both, those gloves are so comfy, but their graphics are kinda over-the-top. Love the mesh gussets and the feel though.

You can get Custom AK27 Pros, but they won't be custom sublimated and they won't be Warrior.

Thanks to Pro Stock Hockey Gear - Ridiculous turn around time (2 weeks), couldn't ask for more.

beauties! I'm waiting until mine are in my hands before I post pics though I will tell you they were the first ones from this batch that they posted on Facebook. :)

Until Easton does another run of the GX series and makes customizing an option, it'll be Pro Stock gloves for me. That is, until my GX1350's completely fall apart on me. Why pay upwards of $200+ for a pair of custom gloves when I can buy a pair of Pro Stock gloves that are just as comfortable for around $100.