Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

great stick speedz

can i ask how much did that run ya?

and how long did it take door to door to get?

Think the stick was about $200 plus shipping on MyBauer.

I ordered it Three weeks ago on a Friday. It shipped out this past Friday, and Got here today.

It came in the minimum time expected (3-6 weeks).

and it is awesome. Trying it out tomorrow.

Yea we ordered them a day apart and I'm very suprised on how quick it got here. I didn't expect it to be here so soon. Took it for a spin tonight, pucks just rocket off this thing. Gotta get used to the new length though, or Ill cut it down to match my Stealth if it isnt going well.

Think the stick was about $200 plus shipping on MyBauer.

I ordered it Three weeks ago on a Friday. It shipped out this past Friday, and Got here today.

It came in the minimum time expected (3-6 weeks).

and it is awesome. Trying it out tomorrow.

Wow, those should go in glass case man, not on the ice. :lol:

Picked them up off of eBay for $5 bucks, so I think I'll use them once for the hell of it, then hang them up in my office. I would love to figure out around when these things were made though. I've seen the same gloves going for $100+ elsewhere...

Yea we ordered them a day apart and I'm very suprised on how quick it got here. I didn't expect it to be here so soon. Took it for a spin tonight, pucks just rocket off this thing. Gotta get used to the new length though, or Ill cut it down to match my Stealth if it isnt going well.

Rocket off! Oh man I can't wait to try mine. I'm going to stick time around 4.

Almost bought a pair of his All-Star gloves but those damn single-piece fingers and that long-ass cuff. Ugh.

Yeah, I had a pair of his from the brief Mission run, and that cuff was brutal so I gassed them. But since he has small hands like I do, the glove fits well. On these, while the cuff is short, the extra backroll nullifies this, but they are surprisingly comfy. You are right, the one-piece fingers are annoying, but its all good, beggars cant be choosers lol. A friend of mine is roomates with a good buddy of SG and he gave him a pair of these warriors that he would have used if he had been selected for the Olympics. They are sick. They fit my hand perfect, and SG's buddy has man-slap hands so he will never wear them. I told him he should pass them to me lol

Im not really sure were to start.

Top left to bottom right is the way it's usually done.

X:60, XXXX, One95

One95, X:60, X:60

But why?

Top left to bottom right is the way it's usually done.

X:60, XXXX, One95

One95, X:60, X:60

But why?

Well im a traditional RBK/CCM skate person due to having a wider foot (and a better relationship with the our rep), so at 75$ a pop to try Bauers it was a steal.

Well im a traditional RBK/CCM skate person due to having a wider foot (and a better relationship with the our rep), so at 75$ a pop to try Bauers it was a steal.

If you wear a 8.5D and don't like them, I'll take them :P

You're a lucky guy...

If you wear a 8.5D and don't like them, I'll take them :P

You're a lucky guy...

Simmonds ones (top right) have to be 8.5 although they say 9.5 DA but im a 9/9.5 and they are tight on me..

Wanted everyone to know the sizes of the skates i got. I got A LOT of PMs on them. I Wear a size 11 shoe, and prefer a 9/9.5 in majority of skate brands so im gonna compare them to my feet.

2 x Anze Kopitar X 60s Sz 10 EEA- These fit just a tad bigger than i like but i could still use these no problem. Not to wide either seeing it as a EEA. Love the locking narrow heel!

Drew Doughtys Vapor XXXX's Sz 11.5 EA. Fit a bit closer to Kopis, a tad bigger. I got them because idk anyone that doesnt want Doughtys skates! Collectors item!

Frolovs One95s sz 10 3/4 CA. These arent too bad of a fit either.

Stolls X60s- 9.5EA- LIKE A GLOVE(I OWE YOUR BRIAN!)

Simmonds one95s sz 9.5DA- My toes are touching, but i feel like i need and want to make these work. The inside is leather. I feel like they are the white tiger of skates, so rare, due to the player!

Hope that helps all the PMs!

....those damn single-piece fingers....
You are right, the one-piece fingers are annoying, but its all good

A little off topic, but topical nonetheless....

For FB or TBL or whoever else...as far as one piece fingers ago, is there much of a difference between 'pre curved' one piece fingers and standard. Or are they all pre curved to some extent. I am looking at a pair of Eagles with one piece fingers, which I would normally say no way to anyway, but they've told me they are pre-curved for a little more mobility. Thoughts anyone?