Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Being that MSH has turned me into a complete gear geek, when someone brought S9's into my work I was super stoked and nobody else joined in my excitment :(

I love that nobody knows what my skates are and I have to explain!

I saw that blue tag from across the store lol, complimented him on having some dope skates after I inspected them a bit lol.

Some pre-curved opf gloves are constructed assymetrically. They are actually sewn with a crescent shape instead of "bent" out of true. Easton used to do a true straight finger (GX) and they are hell to break in.

Excellent. Thanks Drew for explaining how they are different. I appreciate that. This is exactly what I was looking for.

a little tribute to the old school flames

14" Narrows

I know a bunch of you hate nash palms but I personally like them as I've had Mustang, MSH2 and Micro nash in the past...

hockeyequipment022.jpg

hockeyequipment024.jpg

My other Franchises (just black)

hockeyequipment004.jpg

14" Narrows

I know a bunch of you hate nash palms but I personally like them as I've had Mustang, MSH2 and Micro nash in the past...

Excellent first post!

if there was a "jizz in my pants" emoticon, that would deserve it.

Those flames gloves are absolute beauties.

14" Narrows

yeah Warrior did a nice job on these, wasnt sure how they would turn out..

dont know if I should put them in glass case on my mantle or play with them.. haha but I didnt get them just to look at

tell you what though I wouldnt want to be the first mother f*#@%@ who has black tape and hooks these babies.. gonna be well worth the penalty..

classic leather cuff roll and pinky, carbon middle rest is tufftek.. new Franchise with blooming cuff

Edited by Ufeelshame

dont know if I should put them in glass case on my mantle or play with them..
tell you what though I wouldnt want to be the first mother f*#@%@ who has black tape and hooks these babies.. gonna be well worth the penalty..

Sounds like an easy decision. I hope no one scuffs your shoes on the way out.

I hope no one scuffs your shoes on the way out.

If you're in a movie theater and someone steps on your foot, LET IT SLIDE. Why spend the next twenty years in jail 'cause somebody smudged your Pumas'?

I was just thinking the same thing for the guy that hooks you.