Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not really equipment... something i threw together a few days ago!

sb4psg.jpg

Nice rack. really simple design but it can hold everything, right?

Edited by ndlancer95

Nice rack. really simple design but it can hold everything, right?

Yeah the picture is kind of misleading... The rack is actually 6'4" tall and has space for 4 gloves, 2 pants, 1 helmet, 2 pairs of skates, elbow, shins, shoulder pads... It's really big... too big!

Yeah the picture is kind of misleading... The rack is actually 6'4" tall and has space for 4 gloves, 2 pants, 1 helmet, 2 pairs of skates, elbow, shins, shoulder pads... It's really big... too big!

Oh, your rack is huge!!!!!! :o I wish I had enough gear to fill that rack.

MY newest additions to my glove collection

Flames Vintage Jokinen Bauer four Rolls

Oilers Vintage Brodziack Vapour xxxx Pros

dscf0019.th.jpg

My eyes lit up when I saw those four rolls, if there is any mitts i would get it would be those despite not matching any of my gear :P . You Alberta kids are too lucky

Edited by ovechkin_368

They are 14''

LoL those are hard to come across these days :P I wear 14" too great pick up btw! I have the elbows and the shouldies just missing the shins .

LoL those are hard to come across these days :P I wear 14" too great pick up btw! I have the elbows and the shouldies just missing the shins .

Yeah, I was really lucky and I got one heck of a deal on them too!

I am loving your neighbors Mediterranean style roof. Oh and the rack too. :P

They have a pretty damn nice house. They have like fountains and shit! It's intense! Ill take a picture with all of my gear on it soon so you guys can see just how huge my rack really is...

I think we are going to see a lot more RBK/Jofa Pro preotective floating around now that they are updating the graphics to the Reebok branding from RBK.

That being said I just bagged a set of brand new 8k Pro 16" Shin Pads off ebay- I have been looking for over a year since a seller had a pair. I prefer the 8k Pro to the 7k Pro's. I'll post pics when I get them.

IMG00124-20100621-2307.jpg

My collection of gloves have gone from 8-10 pairs and now trimmed down to just 5 pairs.

I'm beginning to be very selective of what gloves I want (mainly pro-stock/issued or unique color combos).

- Sundin Leafs Mission/Warrior

- Samsonov Blackhawks Vapor XXX

- St. Louis Lightning Vapor XXXX

- PPFi's

I think we are going to see a lot more RBK/Jofa Pro preotective floating around now that they are updating the graphics to the Reebok branding from RBK.

That being said I just bagged a set of brand new 8k Pro 16" Shin Pads off ebay- I have been looking for over a year since a seller had a pair. I prefer the 8k Pro to the 7k Pro's. I'll post pics when I get them.

Thats true hmm, was wondering about these 5k shouldies floating on ebay is it just rebranding? :facepalm:http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NHL-JOFA-SP-5K-PRO...cd#ht_953wt_734

The front and back appear to be 2 different styles of shoulder pads. The front pic shows the pads in black and white with the vector logo on the shoulders and the back pic they are blue and wht with the old 'Rbk' logotype on the shoulders.