Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My little pick ups from the devils

IMG_6473.jpg

left to right : Rolston s19, Mcammond Warrior Dolo spyne(brand new in wrapper) mottau RBK 10k and Greene X60, Retail se16 and I guess a grip lite shaft left over from the Stevens days. ( he was the only one to use them)

IMG_6478.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

Edited by dumbpolak9

a grip lite shaft left over from the Stevens days. ( he was the only one to use them)

I'm guessing it hasn't got Stevens on the shaft. Shame, would be amazing!

I guess a grip lite shaft left over from the Stevens days. ( he was the only one to use them)

Stevens, Stevenson, Daneyko, White, Gionta and Malakhov all used them.

Only certain players got their names on shafts back then. Kariya and Hull come to mind, so that was probably Stevens, Daneyko or White.

Look like digital and he removed the over layer from inside the glove.

It's actually a perforated leather palm -- lots of tiny little holes to make it breathable. I have a pair of Aaron Johnson Warriors with the same palm.

I've never heard of a perforated palm like that. Do any retail gloves have that? Perforated palms and mesh gussets sound kind of awesome to me.

Only certain players got their names on shafts back then. Kariya and Hull come to mind, so that was probably Stevens, Daneyko or White.

thats interesting, because i had a ton of sticks from the mid to late 90s and they all had names on them. even the obscure players.

thats interesting, because i had a ton of sticks from the mid to late 90s and they all had names on them. even the obscure players.

You had a ton of sticks or just shafts? I think he is referring to shafts.

Pretty sure he's talking about shafts. At one point I had both an Adam Foote T-Flex shaft and a Mike Modano T-Flex shaft in my garage. Modano's had his name on it. Foote did not.

so my best friend surprised me with a early birthday gift. =) the only bad part is they have a hole in the palm but its all good.

]

that matches your HS jerseys so well.

Edited by Speedz98

Maybe stamped by the trainer?

They are 16" (both pairs).

To me, the 8k Pro has the knee cap of the old 3xxx series Jofas with the lower and liner of a 9xxx series Jofa. I can't remember what the late model 3xxx series Jofa Pro SG's were constructed like, probably very similar to this though. The earlier ones were more like the current 7k Pro shins, lower profile and more of a traditional fit.

They fit more like the 3xxx series Jofas than my retail 9060's, wide all the way down. The 8k Pro are much wider at the bottom than the 9060's- I can't remember if my old 3xxx Pro Jofa's were this wide down low. For someone like me who goes over the tongue they are super comfy- I'm not sure they would be that wonderful for someone who likes to flop, unless they go real short. If I were flopping I could see having to go with a 14" pad in this model.

They are 16" (both pairs).

To me, the 8k Pro has the knee cap of the old 3xxx series Jofas with the lower and liner of a 9xxx series Jofa. I can't remember what the late model 3xxx series Jofa Pro SG's were constructed like, probably very similar to this though. The earlier ones were more like the current 7k Pro shins, lower profile and more of a traditional fit.

They fit more like the 3xxx series Jofas than my retail 9060's, wide all the way down. The 8k Pro are much wider at the bottom than the 9060's- I can't remember if my old 3xxx Pro Jofa's were this wide down low. For someone like me who goes over the tongue they are super comfy- I'm not sure they would be that wonderful for someone who likes to flop, unless they go real short. If I were flopping I could see having to go with a 14" pad in this model.

I normally wear a 16" but with the 8K I wear a 14" and I flop.

For a super quick way to solve the issue please contact Ronnie Lott.