Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

=yglod11,Mar 7 2005, 10:55 AM] im in white at center

You play for Brockport? I'm from Brighton..but I played for Rochester.

Here's my stuff partially..

Skates Gloves Sticks

Imageshack wouldn't upload my other pics.. <_<

Edited by sherwood21

I dunno, I load em and then it just is blank, its gray where the pics usually come up. I don't think that pic is any bigger in like kb's than the others though..its ok though.

This is my favorite pieces of equipment. In the mail as we speak is a brand new Inno 1100 shaft in a 420 flex with an Inno McCarty blade.

dsc002819ka.th.jpg

This is my favorite pieces of equipment. In the mail as we speak is a brand new Inno 1100 shaft in a 420 flex with an Inno McCarty blade.

dsc002819ka.th.jpg

I hope the blow dryer isnt part of your arsenal Briggy.... :unsure: ;)

lol do you work at a pro shop or play on a nasty team where they buy you all that?

It's called has a Mom that can't say no :lol:

Dang! you got an SL, awesome skates, XXX's...Lucky!! haha...my version of napoleon dynamite there....someone slap me if i ever say it again....

Sherwood, how has the 65 flex worked for you? i'm getting an sl and usually use intermediate sticks but i'm not sure if that will be to whippy.

Yea I wasn't sure if I should have gone with this or an 85 flex, but I take generally wrist/snap shots so it has worked out for the best. It kicks when I take wristers so thats sweet. It's definetely 65 flex, not just hte numbers have changed, so if you like that then yea you should giver.