Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Why would a RBK stick be painted TPS?

Because they did a special promotion for Breast Cancer and alot of players were able to do this if they wanted. I guess the other companies gave the Okay because of the cause.

Just got this...wasn't game used but was issued to Bergeron for the fund raiser weekend...pretty sure it is a painted RBK...

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #1

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #2

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #3

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #4

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #5

It it was a RBK it wouldnt say TPS on it. Only the TPS sticks were able to have tps written on them. Other brand Sticks had every thing besides the TPS logos.That also looks like it has the Response plus shaft weave/bumps on it. So Im almost 100% percent positive its a Response Plus.

Nice stick by the way too, Bergeron's my favorite player .

Edited by whbd18

Just got this...wasn't game used but was issued to Bergeron for the fund raiser weekend...pretty sure it is a painted RBK...

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #1

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #2

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #3

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #4

TPS Breast Cancer Stick #5

It it was a RBK it wouldnt say TPS on it. Only the TPS sticks were able to have tps written on them. Other brand Sticks had every thing besides the TPS logos.That also looks like it has the Response plus shaft weave/bumps on it. So Im almost 100% percent positive its a Response Plus.

Nice stick by the way too, Bergeron's my favorite player .

cool, thanks for the update...I haven't actually owned an TPS so I wasn't 100% sure, I was just assuming based what people had said as far as some player's sticks that would be painted and not actual TPS sticks and the fact that Bergeron uses RBK sticks. The blade is also very similar to a 7K I have but I guess that doesn't necessarily count for much. (carbon weave, paint to carbon, etc)

All those from EWH on ebay, about 130 a pop, thats damn expensive.

I got them for cheaper than that. And they were from Eastwest, but not from eBay.

Holy jesus! Are those Freddy Meyer and Randy Jones' patterns by any chance?

I think they are Freddy Meyer. The USA ones are Zach Jones .

Not to mention the like 6 XN10s he's got.. lol.. i'm not here to rag on you.. Just ask like Buzz or Ponty, what do they need like all there sticks for :P

Not to mention the like 6 XN10s he's got.. lol.. i'm not here to rag on you.. Just ask like Buzz or Ponty, what do they need like all there sticks for :P

Except isnt this guy like 15? Instead of 30+

You can never have too many sticks. ;) I was originally going to spend my birthday money on driving school. But Im going to wait a month or so to do that. So I just bought more hockey sticks. It wasnt the smartest decision, but I have a job now so Ill get the money I spent back pretty soon.

And J-Shera Im 16.

Edited by whbd18

I just think it's ridiculous to have that many sticks, at your age I don't think you've reallised fully the value of a dollar. Damn I have my sticks free and I don't have has much :P

But hell It's your money.

Edited by GH_ID

That's the thing, it's his money and it's what he wants to do. We don't know what he paid, we don't know how regularly he breaks sticks and we don't know what his lifestyle is built around.

You can never have too many sticks. ;) I was originally going to spend my birthday money on driving school. But Im going to wait a month or so to do that. So I just bought more hockey sticks. It wasnt the smartest decision, but I have a job now so Ill get the money I spent back pretty soon.

And J-Shera Im 16.

Parents dont chirp at you for all those sticks? My parents freak at me and I have 4 sticks

And J-Shera Im 16.

Parents dont chirp at you for all those sticks? My parents freak at me and I have 4 sticks

my dad went crazy when i bought a second stick.