Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Adrenaline isn't supplier for that team so its very unlikely you saw them there.

Talking about the royals, correct? I know the supplier is play it again sports in west hills but I definitely saw a pair in that exact colour way at Adrenaline.

Well, I already have a Hudler gamer and a Zetterberg for one of my favorite teams to wear (not on the ice except maybe when taking the little one to public skates!) and have been on the hunt for a reasonably-priced gamer or issued TBL jersey for my other favorite. I just hit what I've been looking for. A size 52 team blank that has the 05/06 to 06/07 logo tagging on it and will be sent in for customization to return with a #26 on it. :wink:

Is that a recycled 03-04? I see the reebok logo on the neck, but it has the old NHL logo on the hem. Either way, it's a sweet pickup!

Is that a recycled 03-04? I see the reebok logo on the neck, but it has the old NHL logo on the hem. Either way, it's a sweet pickup!

It may be... since it has the new Reebok vector and old logo. I already have a new logo for it to be changed when I have the rest done, lol. If it had the old CCM/Koho tagging I'd leave it alone and do a Cup version...

Edited by Too Old

So I was browsing Ebay the other day and I came across this jersey for sale. No one had viewed it and the seller had taken some lousy photos of it. Snagged it for $30 and this came to the house today.

photoltd.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

Sorry to burst your bubble man, but that's most likely a fake.

Still an awesome jersey for $30 though.

Curious, how can you tell it's fake? Is it the seller or something about the jersey in the pic?

Yeah, I was contacting Meigray to check if it's a fake. Also, that material is the authentic edge so is it just an authentic with a fake Meigray Cert?

Im totally fine with it either way, on one hand, It'd be worth a bunch, on the other, I get to wear it an enjoy it for $30. I win either way! :)

Edited by uclahockey707

Curious, how can you tell it's fake? Is it the seller or something about the jersey in the pic?

I have a Crosby jersey just like that. Says game worn and everything, I didn't know it was fake when I bought it, but when I received it and saw all those tags, I figured it was.

General rule of thumb is that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Anyone that would have owned a Staal game worn winter classic jersey would likely either a) cherish it or b) be very aware of it's value (or both).

For $30 though, it's not a bad pickup either way. Most people probably can't tell the difference anyways.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I've bought a lot of ebay so this isn't my first go around. I actually just wanted the winter classic jersey to wear at pickups and stuff, but for 30, that even cheap for a knock off haha.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I've bought a lot of ebay so this isn't my first go around. I actually just wanted the winter classic jersey to wear at pickups and stuff, but for 30, that even cheap for a knock off haha.

Haha pretty much.

End of the day, all that matters is that you're happy with your purchase.

Okay... finally here is all of my Wings stuff (not including socks, helmet, and retail style practice jerseys). Got a bit less Lightning gear than Wings stuff... the shown gloves, along with a couple pair of Tacklas, helmet, socks, and some jerseys.

Top row: no name PPF, Draper, Draper. Bottom row: Williams, Abdelkader, Hudler

DSC_12760001.JPG

Where'd you get all of this wings stuff? Hockey town authentics?

Edited by seanmulvy83

Where'd you get all of this wings stuff? Hockey town authentics?

Steve collected a fair amount off ebay and PSHG (as BJB said a few pages back). The shells and the vapor xxxx's were on PSHG a while back. He got one of the narrow franchises off IW about a week ago.

It may be the angle of the picture, but it's missing that hem raise by the side waists.

Yeah, I was contacting Meigray to check if it's a fake. Also, that material is the authentic edge so is it just an authentic with a fake Meigray Cert?

Im totally fine with it either way, on one hand, It'd be worth a bunch, on the other, I get to wear it an enjoy it for $30. I win either way! :)

MeiGray doesn't handle the Penguins.

They have a Cutting Edge Sports jersey tag in their authentics.

It's a fake.

Yeah, figured that out pretty quickly after it arrived and I posted the pic, atleast it was really cheap and I can wear it now.

My apologies for wasting some space on this thread.

Now lets get back REAL ice hockey equipment :)

Edited by uclahockey707

MeiGray doesn't handle the Penguins.

They have a Cutting Edge Sports jersey tag in their authentics.

It's a fake.

Not entirely true. He didn't mention what style Penguins jerseys but MeiGray has handled some through NHL Auctions such as the Winter Classic jerseys.