Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

whoa look at the Koivu!

Since when is Koivu a Bauer guy...? I thought he was CCM (and Easton before that). Ryder used Easton last season, if I recall.

That looks like the Vinny Prospal Eastons that hattrick always had for sale on his site.

not really, the Prospal is:

200603111136233923.jpg

I didn't remember the Prospal being that extreme...crazy looking.

whoa look at the Koivu!

Since when is Koivu a Bauer guy...? I thought he was CCM (and Easton before that). Ryder used Easton last season, if I recall.

That looks like the Vinny Prospal Eastons that hattrick always had for sale on his site.

i'm guessing for a while because we had his pro return euro 3030's in stock and it look like that prospal except a bit milder

Hossa is closer to an yzerman

Not even close, mine look like the prospal pro. Just the curve is a little longer.

exactly it curves more near the toe thanthe heel like the yzermn...

Picked up a new blade for summer hockey seeing as i won't have my new sticks for awhile.

newgear003.jpg

Nike Bauer One40 'P92' Curve.

Picked up a new blade for summer hockey seeing as i won't have my new sticks for awhile.

newgear003.jpg

Nike Bauer One40 'P92' Curve.

y ou and your dam double posts! :P lol those blades are decent..

Edited by sniper14

My damn double posts? Thats like one. I tried to edit it and take the big picture out and thought it worked. Guess not.

My damn double posts? Thats like one. I tried to edit it and take the big picture out and thought it worked. Guess not.

i know that why i put the face beside it cause you neer do it lol total sarcasm...

that tongue's sick, did you do that yourself?

Ya, Im working on them in my spare time. Im almost done installing that tongue then I have to do the other one. Its more complicated then I thought it was going to be, but in the long run its going to be worth it.

Nice whbd18, those are sick.

As for me, posted in my "Got a little bored tonight" thread. Painted the holders on my 5K's.

06280613596na.jpg

Edited by EBondo

dsc00436hq.jpg

dsc00440yk.jpg

New Tongues on my 9K's.

whbd18 those do look really nice, i have a question though how did you do that? Did you just like take a felt tounge and then stitch the rbk part of the tounge on it or did you just find a pro stock tounge somewhere?

whbd18 those do look really nice, i have a question though how did you do that? Did you just like take a felt tounge and then stitch the rbk part of the tounge on it or did you just find a pro stock tounge somewhere?

I took the white tongues off a pair of Bauer Vapor Inlines, then took off the vapor logo off the tongues. Then I took off the RBK tongues and took them apart. I took out the plastic inserts and sewed them onto the white tongues. Then I took off the RBK logos and put them on the white tongues. I need to get thread though tomorrow or sunday since all I could find in the house was red and I want to use white. Right now the pieces are put together by spray adhesive(besides the plastic insert), which I had to put on anyways so the pieces will be bonded together so they dont move when sewing and it provides more reinforcement..

I took the white tongues off a pair of Bauer Vapor Inlines, then took off the vapor logo off the tongues. Then I took off the RBK tongues and took them apart. I took out the plastic inserts and sewed them onto the white tongues. Then I took off the RBK logos and put them on the white tongues. I need to get thread though tomorrow or sunday since all I could find in the house was red and I want to use white. Right now the pieces are put together by spray adhesive(besides the plastic insert), which I had to put on anyways so the pieces will be bonded together so they dont move when sewing and it provides more reinforcement..

:wacko:

How much time did this take you?

:wacko:

About a Half-hour. The sewing is going to take awhile.

helmet- bauer 8000 red and white

skates- graf 503's

gloves- custom eagles

sticks- 2 intermediate synthesis

pants - tps's

shins- higher end eastons

elbows- nike v-12's

thats just thestuff i use in a game.

lol

:ph34r:

About a Half-hour. The sewing is going to take awhile.

Do you have an industrial/leather sewing machine...or are you doing this by hand? I think that's gonna wreck your Mom's Singer!!!!

Do you have an industrial/leather sewing machine...or are you doing this by hand? I think that's gonna wreck your Mom's Singer!!!!

I used a regular sewing machine untill the needle broke halfway through so Im doing them by hand now. Its not bad since there are holes already in the leather to go by as a guide. I have to use pliers though to get the needle through in some areas.