Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Old's cool:

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

New Old Stock Mission Amp Flyweight S, vintage 2000.

I missed the cut of Mission's old boots with the three vertical eyelets--I rolled around in some Proto V's for years until the toe box on one boot split open. These are sweet. I love the look, the materials feel great, the tongue is incredibly plush and they're stiff down low yet very pliable up top. Can't wait to try them out. I'm just a little bummed the pitch3's on my old, unused s400's (size 11 / 46) are 288 and these notoriously bad holders are 280, but the boot fit's better in the Flyweight. Maybe I'll put CXN's on when I can.

I know Mission used to say skate size = boot size, but that only works for me if I look at the European size, where I'm usually a 45. This 45 Mission as a 10 comes nowhere near my shoe size, where I can go down to an 11 if I ignore advice about room for the toes, but then that's likely due to all of that manufacturer inconsistency.

Extreme rare find. Made in Taiwan. This is really the OG Flyweight.

Someone made fun of me because of the Mako's, chirping me because of the cost. The best part was his defensive partner was wearing them too. I got a kick out of that.

That's pretty funny. It disqualifies it as chirping in my mind too. Just sounds like someone's a little jealous :rolleyes:

Extreme rare find. Made in Taiwan. This is really the OG Flyweight.

I was excited to find these and have had my eyes on a pair for years. They impressed me just on initially trying them on. Can't wait to get them on the ice. Now to find a quality sharpener in Copenhagen!

Getting my Winterfest set dialed in.

Great look. I love the midnight/navy with columbia/light blue combination. U-Maine's uniforms have always been my favorite.

The hard plastic is from the 2010 projekt shoulders. I added a double layer of foam underneath and a layer of poron on top.

They were Maine gloves, but I added the yellow on the embroidery. Will most likely add some silver to the glove as well.

Aha, I thought that was an unusual colorway, looks good though. I can see silver working well too.

The hard plastic is from the 2010 projekt shoulders. I added a double layer of foam underneath and a layer of poron on top.

Nice. Where did you get the poron from? I have a few sample sheets left that I could use for a project like yours though I think it would be more protective to have it on the bottom of the sandwich, not that anyone would want to test that extensively of course.

Two twigs from the Rivermen leftover sale. Sebastian Wannstrom Reebok 20k's. I tried decoding these to the best of my knowledge, so I basically only know two things about them. 80 bones for the pair though, so I feel like it was a steal.

20k2_zpsd28e7e05.jpg

20k3_zps04e8417d.jpg

33a5ed4a-0ea1-4521-9295-a008a9147452_zps

Krev, is that the all black one that was being used earlier on or does this one have the orange backing? I personally like the all black myself. Great find man!!

Krev, is that the all black one that was being used earlier on or does this one have the orange backing? I personally like the all black myself. Great find man!!

All black. Looks soooo much better than the retail. I got lucky that the EQM for the Tips had extras.

• Like 1

So a bunch of people have been asking to see the stick collection, and I finally got around to taking a picture of it. Left to right: V9E, RS2 (SE16's) x2, '05 Stealth x3, T-Flex x5, SiCore Grip, Synergy Gold x2, SiCore x3, Dolomite x4, Dolomite Spyne. A bunch of prostocks thrown in there.

Pretty decent, if I do say so myself.

vlvYZBI.jpg?1

Curious why Reebok doenst bring back the original Jofa slash guards that use to be $8.00 a pair and are now $200 on ebay if and when you can find them.