Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Funny you guys posting sticks with black on the top. I've been doing this with just a puck on white tape for a while, with my old RBZ60 and now my new RBZ80. CCM just does it for me now on the shaft and blade as well :)

ag3BgYum.png

(click for bigger pic)

Loving this new stick. It's a new curve for me, too. I've been using the Heatley/Iginla/Tavares curve for a while, thought I'd try something new.

I also noticed how much rounder the edges of this stick are compared to my RBZ60 from 2012.

I use black on the handle so they don't look as nasty as old white handles. I know I know still nasty but looks can be deceiving and I use powder b4 and or after every game.

I use black on the handle so they don't look as nasty as old white handles. I know I know still nasty but looks can be deceiving and I use powder b4 and or after every game.

Sorry, I meant along the top of the blade, not the grip :)

Picked up an old Easton Aluminum shaft from a local seller. Gave it the Goo Gone treatment and added a 5" wooden extension and Sher-Wood T90 Drury blade. Pretty happy with it. If it wasn't too stiff for me, I'd probably use it in beer league games. As it stands, I'll be using it this winter on the ODR with my friends.

IMG-20130905-00368_zps65a44aa7.jpg

• Like 4

Look at that beauty.

Picked up an old Easton Aluminum shaft from a local seller. Gave it the Goo Gone treatment and added a 5" wooden extension and Sher-Wood T90 Drury blade. Pretty happy with it. If it wasn't too stiff for me, I'd probably use it in beer league games. As it stands, I'll be using it this winter on the ODR with my friends.

IMG-20130905-00368_zps65a44aa7.jpg

Absolutely. They feel great so far. These are my first top-tier skates I've had, usually I just stay with the mid-level offerings. But these feel great. Can't wait to bake em.

new bucket; E700. Lightest one of the top end helmets by far, and provided a nice fit, it also looks sharp. The warrior had a nice fit too, but it was way too fugly. the 7500 will now be retired, seems like a lot of them have the padding come off due to the glue losing its hold, I guess I could have used some sort of strong glue to put it together but I got some good usage out of it.

photo1_zps1b857f5a.jpg

photo3_zpsbaa6d8e1.jpg

Are the blades in the RBZ really that shiny in person? I wanted to get a pair but I'm not digging the 'mirror-like' finish.

You can't even see the mirror after you hit the ice. Ice gets on em.

Well, its not pro-stock but still custom I'd say.

Fischer SX5 blade, "Jagr" curve, a Bauer P14 for comparison on the left (and behind for the lie/rocker comparison)

izzi.jpg

0tf5.jpg

Picked it up at a small hockey shop in .cz, they told me Fischer at least has a lefty mold and offers blades and any OPS on demand, but the shop has to order at least 6 of them. Might be good news for anyone wanting to try this crazy hook without breaking the bank :)

Two black V9E pro stocks, V9E retail, V9E painted as a V9 pro stock. Great sticks.

3zzj.jpg

The white V9E has a nice P10 curve on it, and no stupid E logo at the front of the blade.

bn0e.jpg

!!! what Easton blade pattern no is that? E10? E36?