Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What are the warrior specs on the bottom of that Jagr gem? That curve looks to have changed from before his Combat days and then started taking a Sakic clone and shaving it down.

The pic really doesnt do justice to the curve. Its still that toe kink he has with his combats. I'm looking at the stick and the pic I took and its just the angle i used for the pic. But ya you're right in this one it looks like a sakic-ish curve but its not.

Two pairs retail, two pairs pro stock. Its amazing how much better the quality of pro stock socks is. Like night and day.

I know eh. Retail are brutal.. prefer the thick socks more than retail edge.

Picked these up from my school's team. $130 for the lot. TotalOne pants in great condition, Four Roll Pro gloves in ok condition (palms are a little rough, a few holes), and the jerseys are a little big (XL) but they're in good condition. Did I do good? I'm going to get the gloves patched at a shoe repair store, and I'll grab some socks - either Detroit home socks or red practice socks.

IMG-20130917-00382_zps9b31b3f4.jpg

CIS teams have sales? Or do you simply know a guy?

I just e-mailed the team to ask if they had any equipment sales. The head coach got back to me and asked me what I wanted. I told him, and the assistant coach sent me the prices. I picked the gear up today at the arena. Apparently I got lucky with the jerseys because they just changed the design, so they have a bunch of practice jerseys lying around. It's going to be pretty cool to wear my school's colours in beer league and shinny now!

• Like 1

I just e-mailed the team to ask if they had any equipment sales. The head coach got back to me and asked me what I wanted. I told him, and the assistant coach sent me the prices. I picked the gear up today at the arena. Apparently I got lucky with the jerseys because they just changed the design, so they have a bunch of practice jerseys lying around. It's going to be pretty cool to wear my school's colours in beer league and shinny now!

Thanks, I will attempt the same with my school.

My Graf 709's. Changed the white NT-300 holders for the black ones, changed the runners to the BlackEdge carbon and dyed the felt tongue black.

What did you use to dye the tongues, RIT?

Two black V9E pro stocks, V9E retail, V9E painted as a V9 pro stock. Great sticks.

3zzj.jpg

The white V9E has a nice P10 curve on it, and no stupid E logo at the front of the blade.

bn0e.jpg

Is it a shanahan clone? where did you like beauty?

Picked these up this week and couldn't be more thrilled. 6x Foote Pro Stock Comp T-Flex Blades. Curve is a Drury clone. Nothing has ever come close to these in terms of puck feel for me.

zh4q.jpg.

• Like 1