Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Dipped my toe into the pro stock pool and found myself swimming:

SdFOKRil.jpg

All X:60s, NYR, Leafs, 3rd Preds, Flyers and Sharks

• Like 1

My trusty old Bauer 5000 finally bit the dust. I picked up a CCM RES100 and a CCM 580 cage. I took out the ear covers (never liked the way they felt) and replaced the CCM ear loops with the old loops from by Bauer.

IMG_20150209_224149.jpg

IMG_20150209_223851.jpg

• Like 1

I finally got a pair of pro stock gloves and I couldn't be happier.

Got all this at the Lightning Sale. All at a hell of a price as well. I was quite happy with the pick ups but I probably wont be using the Warrior no names that much.

Filppula Gloves - From what people are saying 14 with a N Cuff. I love the slash guards though. This pair is so damn comfortable.

filps5_zpsgcmoo2dg.jpg

filps3_zpstp3x9dhi.jpg

filps4_zpszqi1y3ob.jpg

filps2_zps6oatdw1i.jpg

filps_zps4us36fl0.jpg

Warrior 14" W gloves -Palms are like Brand new.

warrior_zpsuttlkqmd.jpg

RBK Shins

rbk_zpszmasouxa.jpg

Edited by Vulcan7905
  • Like 3

im pretty pleased with how fast warrior was with my custom stick order

20150223_172251.jpg

Great. I'm considering that I will order next my sticks to Warrior too if Easton doesn't continue producing 65flex stick.

Can you remember what flex is lowest in Warrior providing? I've heard it is 55flex though... is this true?

im pretty pleased with how fast warrior was with my custom stick order

20150223_172251.jpg

What was the minimum order for the number of sticks? How quickly did you get the sticks?

Great. I'm considering that I will order next my sticks to Warrior too if Easton doesn't continue producing 65flex stick.

Can you remember what flex is lowest in Warrior providing? I've heard it is 55flex though... is this true?

What was the minimum order for the number of sticks? How quickly did you get the sticks?

Not sure on the lowest flex available.

AAnd its a minimum of 6 sticks, i got them in under 2 weeks. Real fast

Just picked up my new stick after about 3 years! Getting more active now, decided to get the Bauer 1X P28 Giroux curve...absolutely loved it, had no problems adjusting from P88 Kane curve.

image.jpg2.jpg

image.jpg1.jpg

• Like 2

Just picked up my new stick after about 3 years! Getting more active now, decided to get the Bauer 1X P28 Giroux curve...absolutely loved it, had no problems adjusting from P88 Kane curve.image.jpg2.jpgimage.jpg1.jpg

How did you find your shots to be in regards to release and power of them with the switch, mainly your wrister? Just curious as I use a nexus and ponder switching to a vapor

How did you find your shots to be in regards to release and power of them with the switch, mainly your wrister? Just curious as I use a nexus and ponder switching to a vapor

I've only used the stick for a short time but coming off from the totalone, i found wristers and snappers are more accurate and harder. Please also note that I went from a senior 77 flex to a 67 intermediate. Overall I like that it is easier to load and control for wristers and snappers maybe due to the lower flex and kick point.

Edited by hockeyblood

Here is my submission into Total Goalies march padness. Since it is a picture of my most recently used equipment and new jersey I figured why not post here as well.

lp5LXFH.jpg

• Like 4