Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Tell you the truth I like the Zucc APX better than the One95. I've liked the T1 and NXG build pro stocks I've had better than the One95. But I like the APX builds better than the Supremes. The Duclair quickly became my favorite as the blade is a P92 with a sandpaper finish like the retail Mako/Mako II.

We decided we were going to have a team "token" to give away to the top performer of the game every week. I thought of a championship belt and this is the result. It's cheesy but pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

fs0Asbq.jpg

heres my new open hockey/practice jersey. anyone guess why its numbered 76?

now i just need to go down to the Army/Navy shop and pick up some silver and black flag patches

1776?

Looks really good!

winner winner, chicken dinner! but then again, what other number would i have :D

and thanks!

You could have gone for 46, the year Donald Trump was born lmao. Merica!! Edited by nicker87
  • Like 1

Lucked out this week. Got a pair of pro-stock Surgeon 500 gloves and brand new (with tags and everything) Jofa 5066 elbow pads. Both together only cost about $140.

7Ooz5dd.jpg

• Like 4

Leaving my game at 12:30 AM last night I noticed a composite stick in the trash. It was a Mission Warrior Convert DT3, broken at the blade. Felt nice and light so I thought it'd be a good project stick.

Brought it home, attached a spare Montreal wood blade I have to the butt end, and sawed off the broken blade to my normal stick length, which was a few inches below where it begins to taper. Nothing too extreme, and an extra bit of taping evened out the feel.

So now I have, sort of, a new-to-me composite shaft. I'm sure the flex point is in a weird spot, and I don't know how many slappers I could take with it before it gives up the ghost, but it's a light stick that is a good pond hockey spare/loaner. It feels pretty good but it's a little bottom heavy.

IMG_5688.JPG

"New" backwards composite stick

IMG_5689.JPG

The butt end, with a Montreal M9 European curve blade. This old wood blade makes the stick a bit bottom-heavy.

IMG_5690.JPG

The famous Mission Warrior Dagger Taper Technology is now the Dagger Top Hand technology.

UPDATE:

The stick is heavy at about 525g. I attribute much of this to the heavier wood blade. I'm sure it would be a fair amount lighter if I had a composite blade.

Also I couldn't resist taking it for some shots in warmup. Obviously being a backwards stick the kick point is modified. As it is, it's still a decent mid-kick stick. Slappers felt pretty good. Wrist and snap shots though were a mess due to the stiffness of the lower shaft. It would only shoot as fast as I was strong, if that makes any sense. The stick doesn't add any whippiness to the shot.

Overall a good stick for the price :smile: . Will probably keep it a dryland trainer.

Edited by DRR
  • Like 1

I got some new Eagles. I have wanted them since I was a kid, but was never able to get them. I am absolutely in love with how comfortable they are, I have had Bauers, CCMs, Warriors, Hespellers, Sherwoods, Coopers, Missions, Random ass ones I forgot about. These are by far the best right off the bat.

JDMKm91.jpg

• Like 4