Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I had a similar experience as flyers10... Picked up mako 2 w step steel black and bauer nexus 8000 with ls3 edge black edge coated steel for $425. I got lucky because it was a size 6ee for the makos and 6 for the nexus.... Both were on eBay

ow7xrpijlJust had my buddy who works at my LHS do some frankensteining for me with my skates. I had issues with RBZ's breaking down waaaay too easily on me, but I loved the SB+4 holders, so I had them put onto my Bauer one.7 (which is an extremely underrated skate in my opinion). Love how they feel.

SB_4on_Bauer.jpg

Edited by sbisson91
spelling
  • Like 1

Picked up a 1N from hockeystickman pretty excited to use it tonight.  It has a weird code on it not sure what it means.

IMG_0053_zpsqtjchusr.jpeg

IMG_0054_zpsihotu7dh.jpeg

P88-L = Curve
95= Flex
1N-11 =?
1NSE= Construction 

Edited by strosedefence34
  • Like 1

Been looking for this for a few year. Had to pinch myself a couple times when I saw it. Seller had it flipped over with a crappy standard blade in there. 

Arrived today, cleaned it up, and was going to wait till weekend to remove the tenon. Could not wait, and the previous guy had cut it pretty much at the fuse point    . Heated up and done in less than 2 min! Need to put an end plug in the top end, but I ain't complaining. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

I love my goalie Grit bag. A lot. So much so that I was going to buy the player version. I've also always been a fan of backpack bags, and that was the other option I was considering 

So when I saw these on sale on IW I decided to give them a shot. Basically a player Grit bag but instead of wheels it has a big shoulder sling. The best of both worlds for me. It's not exactly big (I was actually worried my stuff wouldn't all fit, and to be honest if I wore higher end pants that were stiffer and something more than my Down Low shoulder pads, it may have not all fit.)

Can't wait to try this thing out on Thursday!

ASpA7oW.jpg

sMGrgyq.jpg

19 minutes ago, fatwabbit said:

Does that bag only have one BIG shoulder strap? Looks like you can then select which side to clip it on?

Yup, exactly. It's super comfortable to carry. 

I tried to resist, honestly. But i convinced myself by stating that i could really use a second pair of mitts for our tournaments this summer with multiple games per day so i gave in - although my buddy at the LHS tried to bait me with a pair of CCM 4052 in black and orange which also looked gorgeous but i simply love the tight fit of these Supreme.

And they fit my favorite team's colours ...

Mitts.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/12/2016 at 7:44 PM, shoeshine boy said:

not sure why it took me so long to find Bruins stuff.....

2A55B81A-1CF6-4824-96C2-647DC6CC820A_zps

I hate the Bruins but those Krug Warrior's are beautiful. I'll be surprised if he doesn't make Team USA.

Edited by Bbd94

15 hours ago, steelnation248 said:

I usually stay away from overseas Warriors but the All Star gloves went perfectly with my jerseys.

ZbGb3w2.jpg

I've been looking for socks line those for a while to match my Germany jersey!