Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Gone them done at The Hockey Locker by Glover. Cost me £200 for the 5k skate and around another £60 for the wheels and bearings. The chassis came from my old Tour skates.

See this post for more info Eddy

nice stick, it looks way better with the spraypaint.. what kind did you use.

I just went to Canadian Tire and bought some Latex paint. I used steel wool, to make it have a flat black look to it, and to shave off the bumps or places where there was too much paint.

Gone them done at The Hockey Locker by Glover. Cost me £200 for the 5k skate and around another £60 for the wheels and bearings. The chassis came from my old Tour skates.

See this post for more info Eddy

Thanks Clark, thats not a bad price, lookin for pumps myself but didnt liek the 6k inlines.

Wasn't fussed on RBKs line of inline skates myself but as you can see from the other post Im really pleased with the conversion. You can see them in the flesh at the next round of NIIHA league games.

finally another 2.0 user :)

Yeah, I absolutely love that shield. The optics are much better than my Itechs and my other Oakley. I was a little apprehensive about going with the tinted visor, but I have been very pleased with it so far.

Well I think I did this before, but without pics, anyways heres the updated version with pics.

Bottoms, Jofa Pro Stock Pants, got them used for $40, have a nike shell over them, they have detachable bottoms I like them pretty comfy.

Shins, RBK 7K I was going to get the 8K but they didn't have my size, I love these, replaced my 4 year old Jofa 8060's and these are great.

Skates, Pro Stock size 9.75D/A Vapor 10's. One has Bauer logo other doesn't anyone know why? I love them tho and they kicked out my Pro Tacks with LS2's.

IM001342.jpg

IM001344.jpg

Uppers, Itech 855's I've worn them for 6 years now, Took the additional shoulder padding off, cut away the back of some of the padding, they are a small, I need a large, but I cant find anything new that I can adjust to.

Jofa 9044's in size 4, Had them for 3 years now love them.

IM001343.jpg

Gloves, Pro Stock HE-750's from the monkey. Edmonton Color Scheme, Nylon.

IM001345.jpg

Sticks, Inno Novius 260 Flex, Warrior Starskie 100 Flex pulled out blade now tapered mission. 2X Skoula Pro Stock SL's cut to fit tapered blades. CCM Recchi Intermediate.

IM001347.jpg

IM001346.jpg

t_puppies0i_fe2em_66c7fa01.jpg

Vector 10.0 and pro stock pro Tacks, Tackla 9000 pant, Bauer 4000 helmet and 480 CCM/Jofa cage, Jofa 8044 Elbows, Jofa 5070 pro stocks, I added calf wings to, CCM pro tacks gloves.

Monty I like the colour scheme on your mitts, and I was just wondering how are you liking the 10.0 skates?

Edited by Dougie8

Thanks Dougie, NJ Devils colors on the gloves.

I like the 10.0's so far. I've been using them since this summer. They replaced a pair of older 652 pro stocks. The Vectors are much lighter. They broke in quickly, and thus far I've had no issues. I replaced the steel because I just don't care for the perforated stuff. I've always worn CCM, but there retail Tacks the last few years have left a lot to be desired. This is the first time in a while I felt comfortable buying a skate “off the rack†The Vectors are solid and I would recommend them.

Skates...where? Bad link?

ooops thanks for pointing that out

Loving that curve on the Compro.

yeah the curve is pretty sweet...its too bad that most of the blade doesnt touch the ice

Oh man I miss the old Louie CXS shafts. I remember a place that got those without graphics and you could get them for $25 a piece. I agree about the gloves though; those are bloody heinous.

I retired those gloves twenty years ago, just haven't ever been able to throw them away. They remind me of Gordie Howe.

The CXS is a great shaft, my first and last aluminum. It may be for sale soon, as baby needs a new pair of shoes. Literally.

Edited by Oberon

If it does go up for sale, run that by Drewhunz because he's on the lookout for an aluminum and I give that shaft my walrus of approval.

Dibs on the flyweight if it's the right flex ;)

Seriously, if you plan on selling it i want it(depending on flex).

Edited by TBLfan

Looks like you never read the forum rules...10-7 Metas have to be offered to me first.

Looks like you never read the forum rules...10-7 Metas have to be offered to me first.

haha, good call.

if he wants to sell or trade it!

How many flyweights do you have, last I heard it was like 6-7. Actually, I was wondering what blades you use in yours. I recall you saying that you use some either wood blades or something like that. I know I'm waiting for the Mission VDS blade! B)