Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

random028.jpg

They are Easton Syngergy Ultra skates, I'm pretty sure they are similar to the Synergy 500 ones without the heat moldable feature. Got em at Canadian tire for a reasonable 129+ tax Canadian. I love them, best skates I've used.

random026.jpg

Nothing special here, just a couple of sticks I am currently using for shinny. Nike One 20 wood stick, very good balance. Easton Synergy 200 OPS 95 flex, cut down to about 58 inches so it's more like 100 flex (sakic curve). Koho Revolution OPS 45 kbp with a Jagr curve 60 inches, my stick when playing defense. And finally an Easton Ultra Carbon shaft with a koho wooden jagr blade. Basically just a stick I used for roller hockey and pond hockey.

Edited by warheart45

Havent posted in here in a while.

Nylon Mission Heliums New Jersey Color Scheme

dsc00338pz6.th.jpg

Easton Stealth CNT Grip along with a broken Hex-1 shaft with a CNT Z-carbon.

dsc00339zq8.th.jpg

if he wants to sell or trade it!

How many flyweights do you have, last I heard it was like 6-7. Actually, I was wondering what blades you use in yours. I recall you saying that you use some either wood blades or something like that. I know I'm waiting for the Mission VDS blade! B)

I have both VDS and woods

figgifumi_11 and jbyun04 - which cam do you have? your pics look pretty cool. high res + nice lighting.

Thanks, I use an Olympus Stylus 710 which is a 7.1 megapixel camera. I take all of my photos on the highest resolution (3072x2304) and then use Photoshop Elements 3.0 to adjust the color balance, contrast, and to make them internet-friendly size.

Woo~ a big JOFA/RBK fan!

Nice 9K skate :)

Thanks. I absolutely love the Jofa protective, using that as long as it keeps

holding up.

I used CCM for everything else except my old helmet and loved all of it. Then

I got the 9k's after the Vector Pro's and was a big fan of them and as I replaced each piece it was just the most comfrotable for me especially after wearing CCM. So, just happened to work out that way. :D

Is that a blue RBK shell or what? I see blue and black on the pants..

That's how the Rbk pants are. They are almost like a shell/girdle. They are stiched at the top but the length and tightness are all adjustable with velcro staps. I really like it, a custom fit.

Hey, wow. I'm blind. Just noticed the 9k's have LS's, nice skates bud.

Thanks bro.:D Put them on my Vectors before these and I just like the feel the best.

Itech has a few logos on their visors, eh? I've seen the OG blue, the "I" Oakley ripoff, and the red. I recall seeing the red logo on NHL ref visors, not so much on players.

Didn't ever pay that much attention to the logo but I looked and the picture was with the blue logo so. Probably just an old picture though. Anyway, it's clear and thats alot more then I can say of my old one. :lol:

Itech has a few logos on their visors, eh? I've seen the OG blue, the "I" Oakley ripoff, and the red. I recall seeing the red logo on NHL ref visors, not so much on players.

i think the red is the 'latest' logo.

in their '07 catalog all the visors have the red decals and stuff on them.

i made this post in the current equipment thread, but was told this is the better place to put it:

i was curious to know if anyone has either the abuer 8000 or 8500 helmet with a jofa (or CCM) 480 cage, as i was thinking of getting this combo and was curious to see how it looks. If you have the combo could you please post a pic. Thanks!

If someone has already posted a picture, can i get a link, becasue I don't really want to look through 150 pages of this thread to find one pic. Thanks

Edited by MB226

i made this post in the current equipment thread, but was told this is the better place to put it:

i was curious to know if anyone has either the abuer 8000 or 8500 helmet with a jofa (or CCM) 480 cage, as i was thinking of getting this combo and was curious to see how it looks. If you have the combo could you please post a pic. Thanks!

If someone has already posted a picture, can i get a link, becasue I don't really want to look through 150 pages of this thread to find one pic. Thanks

check the other thread..i just posted links 4u

figgifumi_11 and jbyun04 - which cam do you have? your pics look pretty cool. high res + nice lighting.

I use Sony Cybershot 5.1M can't remember the model name and just use Photoshop to touch it up.

So, last night I was pretty bored and I couldn't stop glancing over at my Vector 10.0 that I broke quite a while ago, and I kept thinking to myself I really liked that stick but I can't remember what it was like. So I decided to fix it myself as an experiment without coughing up the 60$ or whatever it is.

What I did was I cut the two broken ends off of the two pieces. I then took a piece of "Purple Heart" wood (no specific reason for that wood). I cut the wood/shaved it down so it would fit perfectly inside the shaft. I glued it into the half with the blade let it cool then glued it into the shaft piece, pushing the two pieces of the stick together over the wood. So far so good. Looks not bad, I'll let you be the judge.

P.S its not like i'm actually goin to use this stick as my best stick, i'm just doing an experiment.

Whole stick: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r29/Dou...eySticks019.jpg

Side view of fix: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r29/Dou...eySticks020.jpg

Top View of fix: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r29/Dou...eySticks021.jpg

Edited by Dougie8