Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

at the prices the skates are now, i would need a test run to see what they feel like on ice... since i stop wearing grafs, i've never felt great in skates so i don't see the value but i won't go back to that brand because they don't deserve my money..

seeing this stuff get way out of control with prices, i set prices for myself

160 for sticks, 400 for skates, at the end of seasons, they are all at that price, Steaths, Vapor skates, Vector skates, last year i purchased 20 Steath sticks from hockeymonkey, 150 each, still got half and i sold a couple

Yes, a test run would be really necessary...

I was really lucky because both One90 and Synergy 1500 fits my feet perfect!

But I should start to set up maximum prices. ;)

P1000416.jpg

P1000417.jpg

New Graf Peter Cajanek Pro Return Supra 703s

P1000418.jpg

P1000419.jpg

Converted Synergy Inlines

P1000420.jpg

Graf Laser, tough like Rocky.

question about my Synergy's. I feel the chassis are obviously too big, although they said mediums fit a size 8.5 skate. They were installed at my LHS and they said they'd be fine. I want opinions on how they'll effect my skating, and what size wheels, I think all 80s like what's on there now would be best. Thanks.

Edited by HeatleyRules

question about my Synergy's. I feel the chassis are obviously too big, although they said mediums fit a size 8.5 skate. They were installed at my LHS and they said they'd be fine. I want opinions on how they'll effect my skating, and what size wheels, I think all 80s like what's on there now would be best. Thanks.

I think posting the question in the roller-hockey section on this forum would get you a few more answers than it would in here.

P1000416.jpg

P1000417.jpg

New Graf Peter Cajanek Pro Return Supra 703s

P1000418.jpg

P1000419.jpg

Converted Synergy Inlines

P1000420.jpg

Graf Laser, tough like Rocky.

Is it just me, or do your 703's have a carbon outsole?

I'm loving that 9kO stick.

haha meee TOO!

that would be a great marketing product for mini hockey....i mean id buy one!

haha thank you.

As you can see we never have any spare time at work.

Here were my One90's with T-Blades. I was going to sell them on Ebay, But decided against it after talking with some people who have skated in the One90's for awhile. The skates are at my LHS having the old holder's put back on. T-Blades just aren't for me. The skate was crazy light I must say.

NBHONE90001.jpg

Edited by nicksmission14

its actually not a carbon outsole on the grafs. as of 2005 the new models had silver accents, and the plastic outside was changed to be transparent, and under the plastic was a material with a printed weave pattern. it looks like a carbon outsole at first, but only the G series has the carbon outsole. not sure about the new ultras...

why do you skip the second hole?

Honestly, the real reason was when I was younger I ended up breaking my foot pretty badly. When I got the cast off there was a pressure point, right along where that lace sat, so I undid it and relaced them like that. I've kept them like that ever since.

Though I know other people lace their skates different.

03-04-23b.jpg

Kieran Block of the MH Tigers does his with less lacings.

Here's my Gear:

Skates: (old skates) Graf 705 & Bauer XXX (XXX Gloves too)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/sl...eve73/grafs.jpg

gloveskate.jpg

Gloves: XXX ^

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/sl...teve73/stix.jpg

Stix: CCM Vector V110 - Recchi

Nike quest 2 - PH2 Brind'amour

Easton syNergy Grip - Modano

Curves: Brind'amour Modano Recchi

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/sl...ve73/curves.jpg

All the Rest:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/sl...e73/allgear.jpg

Oh Yeah.... Clear Tape+Broken stick=New Meaning to Focus Flex!

focusflex.jpg

These I dyed. I have bought them before...Never again. Total ripoff. Total Hockey charges $90. I did mine with better results for under $10.