Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

puckpilot

Warrior QRL1 vs QRL 2 vs QRL 3 vs etc.

I was looking at the Warrior QRL line and was wondering if anyone knows what the differences between each of the sticks is. I've been googling like crazy, but all I can find is they use different versions of the Minimus Carbon like Minimus 1000 for the QRL 1 and Minimus 600 for the QRL 3. But I was wondering what gets added to the stick as you move up the price points from QRL 5 to QRL 1?

Do the blades get stiffer from more reinforcement or do they all use the same blades? Is there a difference in the hosels? Stuff like that.  I was also wondering about the source for sports exclusive  QRL Krypto and Krypto Pro. 

Or am I overthinking things and it's just simply different Minimus Carbon and that's it?

The major differences between sticks are materials and factory.

The QRL is made at our factory in Mexico.  The same raw materials and process you'll find in the NHL sticks we produce there for over 170 NHL players.

The other models use varying degrees of composite/graphite composition (our minimus carbon ratings help quantify that).

One thing that should be noted is that all the sticks in the QRL line feature our Dagger Taper 3 tech, True1 construction and lightning quick release shot effect.  No matter what price you pay, you get the benefits of game-improvement, lightweight balanced feel and active super-low kick.

How would the stiffness of the blade in the QRL3 compare to say, the old DT4? I currently use that stick and want something even stiffer in the blade region.