Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

Some guys have it coming....

Ummm. Looked like a clean hit to me. I'm getting sick of players looking to fight after one of their teammates gets hit, nice and clean, and can get up and skate away. IT'S FUCKIGN HOCKEY not Basketball.  but I'll just link the youtube video here, because 99.9% of these comments are saying what I think need to be said. 

P.s. Not a Colorado, or Montral fan. Not even close. 

3 hours ago, HarpGuy said:

Ummm. Looked like a clean hit to me. I'm getting sick of players looking to fight after one of their teammates gets hit, nice and clean, and can get up and skate away. IT'S FUCKIGN HOCKEY not Basketball.  but I'll just link the youtube video here, because 99.9% of these comments are saying what I think need to be said. 

P.s. Not a Colorado, or Montral fan. Not even close. 

Nobody said anything about clean or not. You just don't throw that kind of hit in a 10-1 game. 

You're probably right, but sometimes you don't know when you throw a hip check if you're just going to bump someone off the puck or if they're going to go ass over teakettle.

I'm sure he is 100 times better than me at throwing hip checks, but I've thrown light hip checks at my friends during shinny and had things like that happen. I've also attempted to light someone up in H.S. and Juniors and found myself on the ice. 

On 12/10/2016 at 9:23 PM, chippa13 said:

Emelin throwing that low hit in a 10-1 game? Yeah, he's got it coming.

It's pretty sad when you have to hide behind your goalie. :facepalm:

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, chippa13 said:

It is a constant refrain, "Ovechkin didn't intend it but...." When will people finally accept that Ovechkin plays a reckless game.

Ovechkin gets a free pass to run about 5 guys a game for some reason. In a perfect world, Matt Martin would light him up in the closing seconds as the Leafs are sending the Caps golfing.