Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

ACM composite hockey stick ?

Hello,

Been a while isn't ? Well.. I'm getting old school, I have 3 pair of pro stock RBK 9K 8D, 2 pair of Vapor XX chicago that I get repalm and my infinite stalk of Z-carbon Sicore Iginla blade loll !!!

Still, ACM composite is closing and selling one piece for 60$ a pop close to me.. I'm thinking about go take a look but would like some review. who are they ? To my knowledge, the stick will be label-free, just carbon fiber which IMO looks pretty cool haha.  I believe they produced stick for ccm/rbk right ? So, would it be comparable to the high end stuff or more like the cheap 100$ twig they sell ?

Thanks for the input :)

ACM Sports in Montreal is closing their factory and selling all their pro stock sticks. I don't know anything about this company but it looks like they're made sticks for Bauer and CCM, is that true? Does anyone have and information on ACM? The description is below. 

PRO STOCK HOCKEY STICKS WAREHOUSE SALE IN COMPOSITES USED BY PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS.
ACM SPORTS: A North American leader in the design and manufacture of hockey sticks. Its products are aimed at both players and goalkeepers, and include premium (composite) and entry-level (composite / wood) sticks.

PRO STOCK HOCKEY STICK FACTORY IS NOW CLOSED. BRING ON THE SAVINGS!

* $ 60.00 EACH. (ALL FLEX AND ALL CURVES)
* PRICE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! 
* MORE THAN 4500 STICKS TO BE LIQUIDATED
* SAVINGS UP TO 70%
* NEW STOCK
* NEW MODELS AVAILABLE!

* ALL STICKS ARE BLACK