Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarfreek92

Chest protector

8 hours ago, PaulieWalnuts said:

Had to have a Ritual G2 Pro transferred in from another Total Hockey in my size   Went there yesterday to try it on and noticed the price sticker on the shoulder wing read $299, needless to say that was a no brainer.  

That's how I ended up with the ccm local pro shop going out of business and had everything 50% off. But didn't have much left when I finally went to look. But with the price I paid I will not be complaining.

4 hours ago, guitarfreek92 said:

That's how I ended up with the ccm local pro shop going out of business and had everything 50% off. But didn't have much left when I finally went to look. But with the price I paid I will not be complaining.

My only issue with the G2 is the arm blocks interfere a little with my blocker.  Is there a way to adjust those up?

2 hours ago, PaulieWalnuts said:

My only issue with the G2 is the arm blocks interfere a little with my blocker.  Is there a way to adjust those up?

Should be laces or Velcro (can't remember which) at the top of the arms. 

Another reason I went custom... separate body and arm sizes. 

13 hours ago, PaulieWalnuts said:

The arms lace in, so you should be able to pull the whole arm up.  But I also think there's a way to move the arm block up with the straps.  I can check mine when I get home.

11 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Should be laces or Velcro (can't remember which) at the top of the arms. 

Another reason I went custom... separate body and arm sizes. 

The Ritual offers different body and arm sizes at retail.

I've seen the mixed sizes for sale before second hand but didn't know it was a retail offering. That's good. 

I didn't like the Warrior though, regardless. The Bauer was the only retail chesty I found comfortable but the arms were too long. 

2 hours ago, psulion22 said:

The arms lace in, so you should be able to pull the whole arm up.  But I also think there's a way to move the arm block up with the straps.  I can check mine when I get home.

The Ritual offers different body and arm sizes at retail.

Thanks, that would help.