Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Bauer IMS 9.0 Helmet Black Medium SOLD

Sold items

Bauer i2 Profile 2 Cage: new, senior medium, this is the version that is modeled after the CCM 580, oreo colorway. Asking $25 shipped 

Bauer IMS 9.0 Black Senior Medium: Great condition with no smell whatsoever. Has been aired out after each use and hasn't experience any heavy checks or impact as I play no contact men's league at this point. Asking $50 shipped within the US

Helmet/cage combo for $70 shipped. 

Warrior QR1 Limited Edition Yakupov W28 75 Flex  Right - This is the grip, predominantly black LE version with a few discreet orange accents. I bought this from another member on a whim, took one look at the curve in person (I'm a P88/P106 guy at this point) and said not a chance. I believe the stick was used once by its original owner, and never used by me, it's in flawless condition. Measures 56 inches from the heel to the top of the shaft so it appears it's been cut a few inches, happy to include an extension if needed. 

Just looking to get back about what I paid after netting out shipping costs, looking for $85 shipped within the U.S firm. Happy to email pictures to anyone interested. I'd also be open to trading this for a similar stick with a P88/P89/P106 curve. SOLD

Bauer Concept 3 Full Shield Senior - Wore this twice, no scratches or smell. I can throw in the two front screws with it. Asking $30 shipped within the US SOLD

Bauer APX 2 Blade RH P106: Tapered, asking $45 shipped SOLD