Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WithoutAClue

Bauer Concept 3- ill-fitted

Hey everyone! Lurked here for a bit and now I've run into a problem so I came to the experts for help... I have just started playing hockey again, haven't played since I was a kid. Went out and grabbed an ccm fl40 w/ cage. I'm not crazy about the view and it would pinch my temples enough that I needed a switch. Grabbed a Bauer 4500 and installed the concept 3 dome on it.

heres my issue- the chin strap and cup sit too high, they're basically in front of my lips unless I pull it down under my chin, where it never stays put. I tried adjusting the strap and cup but if I adjust it to where I need it to be, the straps can't reach the backside of the helmet to snap on. I feel like a longer strap may be necessary, has anyone experienced this before or can anyone help a new guy out? Practicing tomorrow so hopefully I can figure out a quick or easy fix. If not it's back to the cage for a week haha.

thanks a lot everyone I really appreciate it!