Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftwinger37

Vintage CCM Tacks Sr. Size 9 DA

Here's a blast from the past; a pair of vintage CCM 540 Tacks, size 9 DA. When I picked these up last year they looked like they had only been worn once or twice. I applied 3 coats of Pro Toe to the toes, removed the giant "Pro Lite 3" decals on the holders for a cleaner look, swapped out the stock steel for scalloped steel, and added Elite 108" waxed laces. These were used three times by me for pond hockey and are still in very good condition. I just acquired a new pair of Ultra Tacks, so I'm making room by letting these go.

451a5daee8782502_large.jpeg

bafc1f34e0f6e58a_large.jpeg

3c2677666aa05194_large.jpeg

d1c9b67e19e1c043_large.jpeg

5b1a0042e7c22277_large.jpeg

de6e6c6673052317_large.jpeg

The rivets and eyelets are rust free and the boots themselves show very little wear. As the pictures show, the leather has cracked a little bit around the quarter panel and tendon guards from age and the previous owner wrote their name on the the inside liner with marker; these are really the only defects of these skates and they are purely aesthetic.

These are sharpened and ready to play in right out of the box. Grab a great piece of history with some upgrades for a low price. Check out all of the pictures and feel free to message me with any questions.

$50 Shipped to the US via PayPal (gifted or pay the additional PayPal fee) SOLD