Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreatestAmericanBeardo

Helping my lil Beardo's Hockey Association

Hey guys.  Help me help kids play hockey.  NRYHA is ALL volunteer run and and is a 501c3.  So you can write it off on next years taxes.   the NRYHA is the association both my boys, and my Godson Skate in.  Even if its only a buck, every little bit helps.  

https://benefitgames.com/profile/jamesbieber/

and if all goes well the top four participants go to Rangers fantasy camp.

And If you live or plan to be in the NYC metro area and want to go to the game, tix are $20   There's also a meet and greet for $50  but that does not include the game :/ 

Thanks MSH!

Bump.

For any of you MSH'ers who have donated THANK YOU from the bottom of my beard!  

Stats went live today and I'm in FIRST place so far, but still far from my goal of $250.  If you have a few bucks to spare please send it to the NRYHA through me.  If you donate to me, I'll buy you a beer (even an import) at the next MSH event (Prolly Summer Jam) I'm at.  Just remember to show me the email confirmation when you see me  ;)

BTW: you will also see my brother on the main page of participants. If you have siblings and you're younger (better looking one) you know what its like to be in a competition with them, so help me beat out my older brother.    :) 

https://benefitgames.com/profile/jamesbieber/

hey MSH!

wanted to thank those of you who supported the cause. we raised over 30K  by puck drop, and more donations are still rolling in.
here a link to the spot that ran during Monday nights Pre-game show.  
msgnetworks.com/videos/blueshirts-alumni-take-to-the-ice-in-benefit-game  I'm #20 theres a few shots of me.  one, which was not good for my +/-

If any of you are involved in a youth program in your area,  and are looking to raise funds, looking into doing something like this.  what. a. great. experience.   I would easily drop 250 on my own cash to do this again.  We hung out in the dressing rooms with the alumni we were playing with, and had plenty of time to hang with all the players throughout the day. everyone was so mellow to hang, and play with. they were also more then happy to hang out with the youth teams, and take pictures, sign just about anything you handed them.  

My big moments:   walking into the dressing room and having the first thing Matteau says to you: "wow, how long did it take you to grow that beard??"   Glenn Anderson "asking who plays center" when i raise my hand he says, "ok, i'm your wing with this guy..."   Winning the first two of six facoffs with Duguay (then he got pissed, and took the rest)   and getting a stretch pass from Matteau for a breakaway.  (quickly broken up by Dore)  

also made it onto Duguay insta: