Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Alpha QX Glove

7 minutes ago, Miseaujeu said:

I'll have a blog post coming out detailing the specs and features for each model in the line.

Awesome thanks, i have the chance to preorder a pair of the Alpha QX gloves but not sure what colour to pick.

I will look out for your blog post.

I preorder my Alpha QX in black :D but in the UK so takes longer for stores here to get them ;(.

3 minutes ago, GQRDY said:

I preorder my Alpha QX in black :D but in the UK so takes longer for stores here to get them ;(.

That's unfortunate.

This question may have been answered, but considering that the Alpha QX glove is 4 roll, which usually runs a size large, will the rest of the line run large like the Bauer Nexus? Might still be able to use Junior if that's the case.

1 hour ago, Jamarquan said:

This question may have been answered, but considering that the Alpha QX glove is 4 roll, which usually runs a size large, will the rest of the line run large like the Bauer Nexus? Might still be able to use Junior if that's the case.

I'm interested in this as well, as I might preorder my daughter some just for the fun of it.  Currently 12" QR1's are a perfect fit.  Safe with 12" Alpha QX's? 

QX Pro looks like the more appealing glove in my view. I'm not a fan of the synthetic leather looking components on the flagship model. 

2 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

That's unfortunate.

yeah have to wait till June at the latest ;( ;( not sure when they are getting them in.

2 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

43 minutes ago, EJB said:

I'm interested in this as well, as I might preorder my daughter some just for the fun of it.  Currently 12" QR1's are a perfect fit.  Safe with 12" Alpha QX's? 

I was told that if I wear a 14" in the AX1 that I will be a 14" in the Alpha QX so guessing the fit the same.

37 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

QX Pro looks like the more appealing glove in my view. I'm not a fan of the synthetic leather looking components on the flagship model. 

This x1000

On 3/14/2017 at 2:46 PM, Miseaujeu said:

I'll have a blog post coming out detailing the specs and features for each model in the line.

Any date update on this? Can't wait to compare!

Any comparisons between the hybrid-taper fit on the Alpha line and the Bone System from the old Projekt? Will the Alpha be more tapered than the Covert?

On March 16, 2017 at 11:16 AM, GQRDY said:

I was told that if I wear a 14" in the AX1 that I will be a 14" in the Alpha QX so guessing the fit the same.

Fit is similar to AX but much more flex throughout.  The glove will also move with your hand.

You should start to see these items (gloves/protective) in stores really soon. They've started shipping to dealers and they can put out the product immediately. 

Tried the QX Pro on today. Really comfortable glove. Felt snug around my hand, but not restrictive. Good range of motion in the wrist. Very lightweight, but protective. Not flimsy at all. Palms were very soft, had great feel. I've haven't tried on a Warrior glove since the Franchises years ago, but was very impressed. Currently in a relatively new pair of APX2 Pros, but would give the QX a hard look if I was in need of a new pair of gloves.

7 hours ago, MyBoxersSayJoe said:

Tried the QX Pro on today. Really comfortable glove. Felt snug around my hand, but not restrictive. Good range of motion in the wrist. Very lightweight, but protective. Not flimsy at all. Palms were very soft, had great feel. I've haven't tried on a Warrior glove since the Franchises years ago, but was very impressed. Currently in a relatively new pair of APX2 Pros, but would give the QX a hard look if I was in need of a new pair of gloves.

Thanks for this insight MBSJ.  Really nice to hear that you noticed all those features and felt their benefits.

1 hour ago, Miseaujeu said:

Thanks for this insight MBSJ.  Really nice to hear that you noticed all those features and felt their benefits.

Still a franchise/flame fan.  I will give these a shot though.  I like the look of them.    The covert gloves do not fit me.  Way too tight.  

Here it is.  It took me long enough, but the amount of info in this blog post is Encyclopedic.

http://bit.ly/AlphaGlove

Here's what you'll find answers to:

Info on all the gloves in the line: QX, QXPRO, QX3, QX4 and QX5

How much are they?

What do I get for my hard-earned money?  

What colors are they offered in?

What sizes are they offered in?

What's the difference between a QX and QX Pro?

Filthy...  Alpha QX Pro St. Paddy's Day Edition at HG

... some day I'll figure out how to add a picture but until then you will just have to take my word for it.

23 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

Here it is.  It took me long enough, but the amount of info in this blog post is Encyclopedic.

http://bit.ly/AlphaGlove

Here's what you'll find answers to:

Info on all the gloves in the line: QX, QXPRO, QX3, QX4 and QX5

How much are they?

What do I get for my hard-earned money?  

What colors are they offered in?

What sizes are they offered in?

What's the difference between a QX and QX Pro?

I loved this. Can't wait for a chance to try on a pair. Too bad I live in a hockey retailer deadlock zone.

1 hour ago, tpedersen3118 said:

... some day I'll figure out how to add a picture but until then you will just have to take my word for it.

Your right those did look sick! 

1 hour ago, tpedersen3118 said:

That's what I tried on.

dfh84p.jpg

1zg6zhs.jpg