Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

2016-17 Trade Season

Well, in the Oilers' online crowd, Korpikoski's nickname was Korpse, so maybe that will continue to stick?

Quincey has the beard, but he is averaging 1 fight per season in the NHL so I don't think he was added for his punching abilities.

2 hours ago, Neal said:

Well, in the Oilers' online crowd, Korpikoski's nickname was Korpse, so maybe that will continue to stick?

Quincey has the beard, but he is averaging 1 fight per season in the NHL so I don't think he was added for his punching abilities.

I wanted to make the joke that his name was Korpse because he was dead weight, but he's got 20 points and was brought onto a contending team to help a playoff run, so I can't.

7 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

I wanted to make the joke that his name was Korpse because he was dead weight, but he's got 20 points and was brought onto a contending team to help a playoff run, so I can't.

Watching him play... not much yet, but there something lingering in the back. We'll see. I think he is there as long as Calvert is on injured list so he should have some time to show if he worth the pay.