Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
HDHockey

Bauer HDO Pro Straight Vidor

Bauer HDO Pro Straight Visor

Usage – About 1 year

Beer League Ice - 2 nights week

Previous Visor – Oakley Pro Straight

Fit – 10/10 Installed on Bauer IMS 9.0 helmet with no issues.  Was nice to have the slotted screw nuts unlike the Oakley’s round screw nuts from the previous visor (which made removal a little tougher)

Visibility – 10/10 Coming from the Oakley that was my biggest concern.  But I do not notice even notice the visor when wearing it.

Performance -  9/10 Visor has not fogged up and I just use a microfiber towel to wipe it down (usually just once before the game).

Durability –9/10 Visor is holding up well, has a small mark that I cannot remove from a puck it took, other than that no issues.

Overall – 38/40 I have been using Oakley visors since I started wearing a visor back in 05 and was always told they were the best,  but I got sick of replacing them because they were so sensitive.  Was not sure I would be happy with the Bauer, but I saved a couple bucks, have not had the durability issues, and think the performance is the same.

• Like 1