Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

4 minutes ago, caveman27 said:

Anything from 2 to 44 unless your goalie has a high 20s/low 30's already taken. It's not rocket science.

Why only as high as 44? You really bumped a two year old thread just to tell somebody it’s not rocket science while providing your own arbitrary limit? 

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Why only as high as 44? You really bumped a two year old thread just to tell somebody it’s not rocket science while providing your own arbitrary limit? 

I live a boring life. No lie. I'm sorry. 🤣

• Haha 1

I might as well chime in. 11 as a skater because that's what my dad wore. 29 as a goalie because of Felix Potvin. 

That said, I was 13 for all of my baseball playing days and the first 3 years or so playing hockey (started at age 28). People always said 13 was unlucky, so I wore it to basically give the finger to that idea. #2edgy4me 

On 5/8/2017 at 6:53 AM, Jamarquan said:

I don't know why you took Phil "The Thrill" Kessel's number in the first place...

But seriously, any number is fine. Just go with what you like. I try to pick a new one every so often, just for fun.

He didn't, he took Miro Satan's.

Well, I had 16 on the team I was playing on before my surgery last fall. It was a generic no-last-name extra jersey. Recently, my team asked if anyone wanted to order jerseys before summer. I picked 27 since I plan on playing with them this coming fall. That was taken and they retire numbers that are already taken from the past.😲 I was in a true conundrum. I've never had a problem getting 27, until then. It's in my username. I actually responded to this thread a couple months ago to pick a number from 2 to 44.  How foolish of me. Jagr's 68 was already taken.  So, I picked 71 for Malkin.

The moral of the story is, always have multiple favorite numbers. Always.

• Like 1