Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

1 hour ago, CaptainFranchise said:

The new Covert stick looks awesome. Are we allowed to know the name?

Also, Jack Eichel and Nolan Patrick are wearing a new Bauer skate. Looks like a brand new Supreme?

Didn’t get a chance to actually use it on ice, but it looks/feels like another winner from Warrior. Very much looking forward to giving it a shot. Love the QRL line 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptainFranchise said:

Also, Jack Eichel and Nolan Patrick are wearing a new Bauer skate. Looks like a brand new Supreme?

jonas-brodin-of-the-minnesota-wild-defen

looking very Tacksish

8 hours ago, CaptainFranchise said:

Correct. Eichel was wearing them for the Winter Classic for the first time I believe.

MtHs2CJ.jpg

Might not be new gear but i'm not sure where else to post -- White Grafs from the Kunlan Red Star Amateur vs Belarus game. Reminds me of the old Nike boots Fedorov had. 

• Like 1

The new warrior stuff looks great. I won't comment too much about it without getting the green light here, but having felt the new stick as a demo it felt really nice. Interesting tech in it as well.

2 hours ago, 02m3smg said:

MtHs2CJ.jpg

Might not be new gear but i'm not sure where else to post -- White Grafs from the Kunlan Red Star Amateur vs Belarus game. Reminds me of the old Nike boots Fedorov had. 

Is that a team thing? I notice both guys are wearing them.

On 04/01/2018 at 9:12 PM, GoalForFun said:

Wait those ASG jerseys, are the crest and name/number HEAT PRESSED!?

What do you mean heat pressed? They aren't sewn onto the jersey? 

25 minutes ago, Hills said:

What do you mean heat pressed? They aren't sewn onto the jersey? 

I can't see with that resolution.  They could be stitched like with the Nashville ones (vinyl lettering Z-stitched on to the jersey).

It is probably the same design as the older Stadium series jerseys and all star ones. Sublimated details on a crest and numbers which are then sewn onto the jersey.

Warrior posted its first blog post in regards to the QR Edge today. Its not much, but its something. Im a big fan of Warrior sticks lately. Hope they knock it out of the park with this one.

On 1/11/2018 at 10:44 AM, OzziesDad said:

Warrior posted its first blog post in regards to the QR Edge today. Its not much, but its something. Im a big fan of Warrior sticks lately. Hope they knock it out of the park with this one.

My new favorite quote "Its not much".  I'm putting that in my email signature.

Edited by Miseaujeu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3