Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

15 minutes ago, Miseaujeu said:

The full and real story will be at ModSquad. 

Catalog pages and catalog copy can be posted elsewhere, but you'll get the story on the product and opportunity to ask questions HERE, and only here.

This is why MSH and Warrior are awesome, and why I love this site. Hope the relationship between the manufacturers and MSH never breaks, but it is solely up to us as forum members to make sure that it doesn't. So we just need to continue to keep playing by the rules. 

• Like 7

On 1/30/2018 at 5:28 PM, chocks86 said:

This is why MSH and Warrior are awesome, and why I love this site. Hope the relationship between the manufacturers and MSH never breaks, but it is solely up to us as forum members to make sure that it doesn't. So we just need to continue to keep playing by the rules. 

This is a very good point. Manufacturers have their reasons to keep product details under wraps, and reputable / knowledgable members of the hockey community have the same. If you haven't seen details on a new product or spy shots of it in action, it's likely for good reason. If nothing else, at least send JR a PM asking if a product is okay to discuss. The relationships between MSH and manufacturers are part of what makes the site and WF / SJ so great, let's not ruin them over the name of the next new thing. 

That said, I'm very glad that @Miseaujeu is going to give us an opportunity to discuss the new product and I'm excited to see what new things Warrior has implemented.

• Like 1

How is it to be at one of these games with white-out unis? I've wondered how well you can actually see what team white is doing.

• Like 6

Question: Any details yet on new Nexus skate line? 

Seems weird (to me at least) that the one 1s practically just released,  and already there is talk about the 2s, but I (and I may be wrong) haven’t seen anything about the follow up to the 1n skate line. 

On 2/19/2018 at 5:20 PM, Siponarius said:

Question: Any details yet on new Nexus skate line? 

Seems weird (to me at least) that the one 1s practically just released,  and already there is talk about the 2s, but I (and I may be wrong) haven’t seen anything about the follow up to the 1n skate line. 

The Supreme line was released well over a year ago (approaching 18 months).  It gets more buzz because of its popularity, but there is another Nexus skate coming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theinfamoust94 said:

What stick is vyacheslav voynov using in this picture?

1563691_2.jpg

A pretty good source for Russian National Team / KHL photos. Also some archive photos from the 90's.

4 hours ago, theinfamoust94 said:

What stick is vyacheslav voynov using in this picture?

It’s a Bauer Supreme. If you zoom in you can see it in the red section above his hand. 

Im guessing Custom colors to match the team.