Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crow93

CCM Ribcor Trigger 2 Stick (Trigger²)

I really need to check Twitter more often. Pretty excited for this one.

Also, here's a cool preview video CCM's Stick Category Manager did with Ice Warehouse if you haven't seen it:

I totally agree. I prefer the way Warrior is doing it, there is no new QRL this year but rather a new paint.

Something tells me this one wasn't "planned" since the ASY just came out like half a year ago; I think it's because of the new SigmaTex stuff that they probably only recently got a contract for and they want to update their lines ASAP.

1 hour ago, GoalForFun said:

Something tells me this one wasn't "planned" since the ASY just came out like half a year ago; I think it's because of the new SigmaTex stuff that they probably only recently got a contract for and they want to update their lines ASAP.

Trigger was released in October 2016. (sorry - had to edit post - we received sticks in September.)

As for the rest of your post, it doesn't work that way.  Their 2018 sticks are most likely finalized at this point.  

I just broke one of my Vapor 1X '16s.  So while shopping for a new one, I saw these sticks.  The blade and P30 curve are interesting.  Does anyone know if these will load as easily as the '16 1X?  That stick was the only LK stick that I could load, even at 77 flex, because of the horizontal and vertical fibers Bauer used.  With the Sr 70 flex option in the T2, it might no be a problem, but I'd still like to know how the flex feels compared to its rating and other sticks.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, Swlabr11 said:

Is there going to be a SR 70 flex option? Does anyone know what the stick length would be?

58"

i have one, but only used it a couple of times. It's hard to evaluate it because, I decided to experiment and picked a really whippy flex, even for me. The stick shoots fine, and the puck feel is good. But not sure I'm a fan of the changing stiffness of the blade. I can feel it open up a little on me when I take a slapshot. Not a big deal since I rarely take slappers. But comparing the blade with the Super Tacks 2.0 blade, I find I like the blade on the 2.0 way more. But I am a fan of the softer upper shaft. 

40 minutes ago, six501 said:

Random but I bought a Ribcore Trigger ASY pro stock not long ago that says V02 on it, would that technically be this one or no chance?

If it's on the nameplate, the v02 refers to it being the second version for that player -- likely a different curve than the first one CCM did for them, etc. 

The construction of the stick would be more evident from the barcode sticker at the top of the shaft it it is still there.