Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
215BroadStBullies610

Mike Fisher hangs 'em up....

I wonder if this is a 1 year thing to go to the Olympics. He seemed to still have enough in him to keep playing and being productive.

I'd bet neither Doan nor Iginla sign with a team prior to the olympics for just that reason, and then sign somewhere immediately after (assuming somebody wants them and they want to continue). 

if I were Fisher, id probably just be excited to start my second career as Carrie Underwoods husband. 

2 hours ago, Hills said:

I wonder if this is a 1 year thing to go to the Olympics. He seemed to still have enough in him to keep playing and being productive.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

I'd bet neither Doan nor Iginla sign with a team prior to the olympics for just that reason, and then sign somewhere immediately after (assuming somebody wants them and they want to continue). 

That seems more than feasible. 

8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

if I were Fisher, id probably just be excited to start my second career as Carrie Underwoods husband. 

With this so-so job market, beggars can't be choosers.

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

I don't think either of those guys are saying no to NHL offers just to play in the Olympics. I just don't think anybody is calling.

• Like 1