Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
IPv6Freely

Jagr to Flames

Sort of totally insane he even got to October before he signed.

Also weird that he went to the Flames given everything that was said about his list of wants, especially low taxes. 

Edited by Jamarquan

He can still play but is no longer a 1st line player imo. He can still play but what's he really going to do for your team ? He is taking valuable ice time from emerging players. There are only 2 scenarios where I think he can be a valuable player. Since he is a legend I am sure his presence, experience and wisdom would rub off on younger players. The other situation is if he helps pushes a team over the edge with his existing skills. He is still a big and strong player and scorer, Its hard to stop that. So I am imagine if he played with the right player they could be dangerous. Maybe someone like Auston Matthews ? Auston Matthews is another big and strong player with good control and skating, he could get in down low and feed Jagr. Maybe that would work ?

Edited by fastmiele
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fastmiele said:

He can still play but is no longer a 1st line player imo. He can still play but what's he really going to do for your team ? He is taking valuable ice time from emerging players. There are only 2 scenarios where I think he can be a valuable player. Since he is a legend I am sure his presence, experience and wisdom would rub off on younger players. The other situation is if he helps pushes a team over the edge with his existing skills. He is still a big and strong player and scorer, Its hard to stop that. So I am imagine if he played with the right player they could be dangerous. Maybe someone like Auston Matthews ? Auston Matthews is another big and strong player with good control and skating, he could get in down low and feed Jagr. Maybe that would work ?

*looks at profile pic*

That checks out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jagrsson said:

Lol

I would say Connor McDavid but they play completely different styles of games.

But then again, I kind of question whether Auston Matthews and Jagr line up would work because I believe both players want to hold onto the puck. There is only one puck.