Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrTrololo

STX Surgeon 500 stick alternative

Hello,

I'm 5ft 9inches 185lbs 32yo. Cannot get STX surgeon 500 in Europe with 75 flex and 9x curve. Really like the stick. Please give me some alternatives to the surgeon 500 stick.

tnx

BASE makes a similar 2 kick point type stick. Not sure if it's the Nasty or Nasty R or Supernatural, but I think the kickpoints will be the same.

I assume you cannot get the Surgeon RX2?

I guess the question is- what are the options in Europe. I went from the Surgeon RX2.1 to the CCM Tacks 7092 and much prefer the Tacks.

On 29.10.2017 at 3:32 PM, Cosmic said:

BASE makes a similar 2 kick point type stick. Not sure if it's the Nasty or Nasty R or Supernatural, but I think the kickpoints will be the same.

I assume you cannot get the Surgeon RX2?

I guess the question is- what are the options in Europe. I went from the Surgeon RX2.1 to the CCM Tacks 7092 and much prefer the Tacks.

Thanks. You got me absolutely right. 

Yes Rx2.1 is not possible as well.

My problem with ccm is that I cannot find pm9 or x9 curve analog there. Somehow combination of lie and straight blade makes me happy.