Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playmakersedge

CCM RBZ is the D width on that skate as wide as CCM Tack EE

CCM rbz D width.  Is it as wide or close to as wide as a tack EE ???  

I'm gonna order a bunch I can return. Judging what not to tie funds up on . 

I did this in the wrong place.  Sorry about that admin 

From trying both on, I would say the RBZ is at least as wide as the Tacks in the forefoot area, wider in the heel and .5 to one full size longer. I only demoed the RBZ briefly (went 1 full size down from my size in most other skates) at an event. I have not used a pair of Tacks.

On 11/16/2017 at 3:08 PM, althoma1 said:

From trying both on, I would say the RBZ is at least as wide as the Tacks in the forefoot area, wider in the heel and .5 to one full size longer. I only demoed the RBZ briefly (went 1 full size down from my size in most other skates) at an event. I have not used a pair of Tacks.

I ended up with a 10EE RBZ top of the line skate used. Well barely used .The ones with the polished stainless blades.   I can't feel part of my feet and legs because of spine damage and have CHF so there is only stick and puck times and teaching power skating for me . Used them tonight and I was very happy.  I may want to grind another profile on the blades but I'm not going to jump the gun on that .