Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Playmakersedge

CCM RBZ is the D width on that skate as wide as CCM Tack EE

CCM rbz D width.  Is it as wide or close to as wide as a tack EE ???  

I'm gonna order a bunch I can return. Judging what not to tie funds up on . 

I did this in the wrong place.  Sorry about that admin 

Edited by Playmakersedge
Messed up

From trying both on, I would say the RBZ is at least as wide as the Tacks in the forefoot area, wider in the heel and .5 to one full size longer. I only demoed the RBZ briefly (went 1 full size down from my size in most other skates) at an event. I have not used a pair of Tacks.

On 11/16/2017 at 3:08 PM, althoma1 said:

From trying both on, I would say the RBZ is at least as wide as the Tacks in the forefoot area, wider in the heel and .5 to one full size longer. I only demoed the RBZ briefly (went 1 full size down from my size in most other skates) at an event. I have not used a pair of Tacks.

I ended up with a 10EE RBZ top of the line skate used. Well barely used .The ones with the polished stainless blades.   I can't feel part of my feet and legs because of spine damage and have CHF so there is only stick and puck times and teaching power skating for me . Used them tonight and I was very happy.  I may want to grind another profile on the blades but I'm not going to jump the gun on that .