Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LaTechGrinder

CCM RBZ Revolution - Worth Buying

So, I recently purchased a CCM RBZ Revolution, and through two practices now, I have absolutely loved the stick. I've seen many people saying the same thing, but the quality of the stick is not what I am most interested in, but instead the durability. I have seen several users complain of poor durability, in the comments of online stores. But then again I've seen just as many praise its durability. So I would just like to hear a bit more about the durability of the stick, while there are still some available on clearance.

9 minutes ago, LaTechGrinder said:

So, I recently purchased a CCM RBZ Revolution, and through two practices now, I have absolutely loved the stick. I've seen many people saying the same thing, but the quality of the stick is not what I am most interested in, but instead the durability. I have seen several users complain of poor durability, in the comments of online stores. But then again I've seen just as many praise its durability. So I would just like to hear a bit more about the durability of the stick, while there are still some available on clearance.

RBZ blades have never been known for being durable, but the addition of the metal insert didn't help matters. It'll last if you treat it well, but be careful with it.

• Like 1